Reviews for A Friend In Need: Dinnertime
DorisMae chapter 1 . 3/14
I am upset because this fic isn't finished :(
Solnushka chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
gasp! tis teh suspense..yes..i talk funkey cause im a chat junkee lol. anyways this is awsome, please continue...gasp~! teh Yankees! The red sox's worst rivals! D: teh suspense.
Sentra chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
not to keen on finishing this, eh?
anonymous7337 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow...that was beautiful. And so sad. I hope you continue this, I'd love to see what happens.
gina nova chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
they will get together if they know what's good for them and how much damage fangirls can do.

It was an awsome fic, write more NOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
i thought that was really great! please write more!
me chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
well,wasn't this nice.
well, i think you really wrote chandler like he is on the 're good.
continue the story,or else i'll shout.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
yay for slash!
write more, ne?
_;;
americangrl69 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
absolutely loved the story. my favorite joey/chandler slash fic. you gotta add more. i just have to find out what happens.
Too Lazy to Log in Sean-Astins-Baby chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Oh! You got it here? I read your stories on your website, I love it, and please add another chapter? If you dont Ill cry...
sue chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Because of the lack of Chandler/Joey friendship stories I started reading slash (How depressed am I...*lol*) and I have to admit, I like it! An I also like your story, it's very sweet and romantic, I hope you are working on the next chapter!
March Haere chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Yay! I've always thought that Chandler and Joey would make the best couple. . .this is the first fic I've actually read about them, and I liked it a lot! You made them seem so real. Love it! Write some more!
Tori Amos II chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
I LOUVE THIS STORY! PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU UPDATE!
NormanBates81 chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Great story. :) Write more! LOL

The name i put up there is mine on here, in case u wanna review my stuff...lol it's not too popular...lol
Amber Dawn chapter 1 . 7/10/2002