Reviews for Wish
james34yo chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Lol I expected a "Huh" in the end before the yeah, me too lol
GwenStacy chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I personally think this was your best oneshot. Simplicity and true, simple charaters at its best. I really, really loved this story.

Mira
sweetenedx3insanity chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, I love it! So sad, she's still marrying Logan. I always imagined it would be Jess, even after the show ended. I mean, they always kept bringing him back, and they were so perfect together. They just showed the episode today when Jess came back and told her he loved her and I was in the mood for some good ol' lit ]

I wish Rory would go out there and throw the ring in Logan's face. ]
Carson-Phillipps chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is Really cute, love!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I love this! Its perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Fantastic job.
The REAL Mrs. Milo Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
AW, Beautiful. Are you going to continue it? As a one shot it is very convincing, but it would be interesting as a story too. Very realistic. Loved it.
gg-ghgrl775 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Really good! Really sad!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Loved this, I could actually see this happening!
maria chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
oh boohoo she is marrying Logan yay
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
so sad...stupid blonde dickhead!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw, that was really good, even though I wish it had a happy ending!
Wonderlandgabby chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
ok its great but not sweet sad :(
permanently temporary chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I was reading this and I was thinking, 'well this will be the best line in this story:' “Who was the groom?” "I think you know."

And then I finished reading it, and I wanted to cry: “I want you to know… That sometimes…” she said, looking up at him finally, tears welling in her eyes. She stood there, halfway out the window, in her wedding dress, her engagement ring on her finger, ready to swear herself to him until death do they part “That sometimes,” she repeated, holding back a sob, “I wish it were you.”

So beautiful, you have a way with words.

Bailey