Reviews for Basket of Fruit
That Artist Girl chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
God I am soooooo excited to see what happens next! Poor Haruhi doesn't she get how much all the old clubbers are in love with her?! Even after Karou told her she doesn't get it and he loves her too! Poor guys... But any ways I am team Tamaki for this story... Just saying. Witch I find shocking since that is rare for me and I usually vouch for one of the other guys. So please update soon cause I am dying for more!
Psyka chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Hmm interesting please again soon
Jazzy-Booey chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
This is a cute story! :D
alyssahhh chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
I have so much love for this story! Update soon please (:
ViperineVampire chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
Nice story! I hope the atmosphere starts lightening up a bit though! All the emotional turmoil makes if feel so heavy...especially in light of their past.

P.S.: I really REALLY hope it's not TamaHaru. Any pairing but that _ KyoHaru is the BEST!
airi-07 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Team Kyouya forever..!
SkyLarkx02 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Lol. Oh Jay-ba...you silly girl! Love what you've done with Kyouya3 Noticing a few edits, but so much better that your earlier work!

.::Team Kyouya::.
SkyLarkx02 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
.::Team Kyouya::.

Loving the repost!
SkyLarkx02 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Jay-ba! How could you do that to Hikaru and Kaoru! This is good so far. .::Go Team Kyouya::.
Rena-fanfic-writer chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
So when can this guest of the host club read the next chapter? *smiles*
Rena-fanfic-writer chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
liking this one too. your a very good writer.
paigeydoll chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
is this going to be continued? I love kyoya! And what about that guy from haruhi's building? is he going to cause some problems?
4utureOlympian chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
You r a really good writer keep up the good work...
ToxicVixy chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
awesome story
kid-kun chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Oh! Please update! I love this story. Oh, and please pair Haruhi with Hikaru xD Love that pairing.