Reviews for True friendship never dies!
Anime Fan 4 life chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
awesome fic.

do plz update... AND *soon*!
Jackline chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
Great! Even though John is being a brat as usual. Please, please, continue this fic! And don't make it slash! A normal, Bobby/John friendship fic is something that I was waiting for for so long!
LunarSquirrel chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Excellent story so far, I think that the characterisation is a little odd but nothing to worry about considering the circumstances they are all in. The typos/spelling mistakes could all be remedied if you got someone to proof-read, or even used spellcheck on MS word- most of the mistakes are just a case of missing letters or the wrong their/there. Well done on the story so far, I eagerly await the next chapter!
jiStraightRazor chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
i like where its going so far. hopefully you have a plan to return johns personailty to normal. as i portrayed him in my story, he seems pretty unstable here. you need to work on your grammar...do you type in ms word?
blazingfire03 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
good chapter really like this story, the only problem is that there were alot of spelling errors. if u need someone to proof read your chapters for spelling errors i can do that for you.

update soon:)
MarcoDylan chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Its perfect! I love how Bobby finally says what he's been feeling and that he actually understands Pyro. I also love how Marie's on Pyro's side! Great job and I can't wait for the rest! _
BlackEyedWicca chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Nice story, i really like it! Can't wait 4 chap 3! Can't wait 4 the Bobby/John to come :D

Luv

BEW
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
this story is so worth continuing, i love john and bobby stories! cant wait for more:)
ladydelirium chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Can't wait to read more! I see slash everywhere, seriously EVERYWHERE I think it might be a problem, so you don't really have to say for sure either way, people will just interpret it how they want to.
Pyrassion chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Exellent! I dare you to write more! I think that you should change it to slash, but thats only my opinion, so you do what you like with it :)

Pyrassion