Reviews for Hello Tomorrow
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Beautiful and poignant as always. Wow, she really lost everyone somehow ; I have to wonder, a little... but I suppose it would be very 'Lost' if half the characters we know now die by the end of the series, lol... It's nearly impossible to imagine some of the characters, like Ben or Danielle, leaving the island, but Alex seems more normal. You could almost - almost - forget that she was born there... Okay, and finally, I liked this bit: "The rain came down harder and Alex lifted her face to it, let her tears mix with the raindrops and be washed away. Ben would laugh, tease her that such a cleansing was cheap and cliché, but the fact that she could think of that and smile allowed her to get to her feet resolutely and wipe the tears away."
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was amazing. The writing quality, the vision of a possible future for the Losties, very realistic. Just awesome.
Benjamin Linus chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow. You always leave me speechless.
gkpinkgrl chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Great story, once again. The relationship between Alex and Ben has always intrigued me..and this is probably the best story I've read about them. Good job!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Nicely done. It feels right for the sort of thoughts Alex would be having in the future you describe. This is my favorite bit: "no matter how many times she went over it in her head, she couldn’t choose between Rousseau and Linus." I like that she makes peace with her father and her life there at the end.