Reviews for Cell Phone
GodlyJewel chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I liked your modern twist on Jack and Sally's lives. It was funny to read their experiences with cell phones, and that last chapter... poor guy, but the unlimited texing plan is a good option. I wonder what Jack would do if Sally got hooked on Angry Birds?
Katieghost chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
i agree with you, i don't know what people find so fascinating about cellphones. not that i hate them, but why do they need to get the latest model that has a billion apps most of which they're not going to use? it's a waste of money, honestly :/

and yes, this was a good time to finish this fic, in my opinion :) with all the newer technologies and stuff, Jack and Sally would probably never end discovering everything about them xD and not to be rude or anything, but i just don't imagine them facing the ups and downs of all our futuristic gadgets :D it would ruin the 'centuries old' image i have of them for some strange reason xD
Dphne chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
I love it i'm going to read it again
Dphne chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Hahahahahaha this story is so funny. Can't wait till the next chapter but I think I have to wait :(
MissNemisisFace chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Awww. Poor Mayor. I'd marry you, dude! I'm a dominate woman! And I think you have a sweet ass!

Anyway, good story. Spot on. Top shelf.
Kozmotis Pitchiner chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
This is a really good story, it's very believable and funny
Kozmotis Pitchiner chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I like this :D it's cute and funny!
EuphemiaXSuzaku4ever chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
This fic is so different, and I LOVES IT!
EuphemiaXSuzaku4ever chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Okay, I have to pause my reading for a sec and review this chapter. The mayor and Jack sounded like high school girls talking about cellphones. LMAO! okay, reading on...
Uncle Theodore chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
congradulations you have too given halloween town the gift the gift of technology
Munkustrapthecat chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
put in more sally i love sally
Drifting Wolf chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
I don't think the mayor's OOC, it's just that he is REALLY annoying, even in the movie! Very intresting concept, it's awesome just like "Boys in the Band" and make sure to keep this going! I like how Sally's worried about Jack, as long as it's not like the 'Christmas incident'. XD I am your loyal reviewer of this forum! But you might want to watch out for this bastard named Flame Rising, When he flames, He totally curses the person and story out! Just think of him as a really annoying yapping Chijuaua at your feet and kick him aside! :D
NightmareFairy chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Interesting concept. I can't wait to read more. Well written. The Mayor seems a little out of charactor, but that's my only complaint. Nice work.