Reviews for A Talk
you have just done it! it was hilarious. i fell in love with the characters again. please write more.
silver chapter 1 . 1/18
You killed me with laughter. .i shook with laughters while reading and imagining Gwendal instructing a teasing Wolfram and a curious Yuuri ..hahaha
CamilleMelodySon chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Im laughing so hard that I almost pissed myself. It was amazing, thanks for this wonderful fic.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
XDDDDD

LOL

POOR GWENDAL !

I Think Conrad secretly Evil !

And now I want to know too how Gwendal know all anal sex thing !
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Sorry 2007
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I know you did this in 2009 but this was the funniest story I have ever read
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
GOAT EYELIDS?
Shidou chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is just hilarious LMAO!
i just couldn't keep my face straight throughout XD
mofalle chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
HAHAHA this was so funny. Poor Gwendel. I loved how the item exploded when he hit the spot.
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I was laughing so much my side hurts. You sure know how to make my day. Haha.
estupido chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I was laughing SO DAMN LOUD, my maid came in and she was like, "O_O" xD
Starkiller chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I laughed so much at this story I feel sick! XD Yuuri and Wolf were like your typical school kids - the mouthy, cheeky brat and the overly curious student who raises his hand every two seconds to ask a question. Poor Gwendal. Ye gods that was hilarious!
si5544 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
OMG I don't think I've ever laughed that much from a story on here good job! (_) though I don't think I wanna know where the idea of it came from lol
aicyel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I have no idea where that could have come from, but you are a God. I have never laughed so hard in my life (and I have been in some pretty funny situations). The inner workings of your mind must be a marvel. I literally laughed so hard I cried. It was truly wonderful and refreshing. But I feel really bad for Gwendel. I mean Conrad sugested it and then got to leave. He didn't even have to help with the clean up. Huh...maybe Conrad got one over on Gwendel. Anyway enough of my tangent... That was truly amazing...
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Gawd, you make me laugh so hard, and people back here are already sleeping. I can't keep my voice down, cause its really funny! Hohohoho! My parents even came to my room and asked what was happening. That's totally perfect. Poor Gwendal.