Reviews for Their Cold Caress
IPleadContemporaryInsanity chapter 11 . 12/8/2009
No, no, no, no, no, please! I have been hanging on your every word the whole time you were writing this story - wishing and hoping for romance and that the doctor and rose would always be together! How could you not write a hapy ending? After all I've been through! (sobs)

No, I'm sorry...I shouldn't say this. It was a wonderful story and I loved it.

But couldn't you write a sequal - please? I'm begging you. You could just write as a last last chapter an alternate ending for those of us who do not do sad stories.

Honestly, ou're going to get a lot of complaints about this - the writing, brilliant. Ending, too sad to put into words.

Jasmin

P.s. Please?

P.p.s. Pretty please?
elyador chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
NO! I HATE YOU!

ADD ANOTHER CHPTER WHERE MARTHA TELLS HIM ROSE LEFT ONLY SO HE WOULDN'T REMEMBER! MAKE HIM SUFFER AND REGRET HIS DECISION! OR GO BACK AND GET HER!
IPleadContemporaryinsanity chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Yeah, sorry I didn't log in - had to tell you I love hoe you are regularly updating your chapters...that's hard to find in there dark rose-less days lol!

The plot is great, and the characters match up to how they are supposed to act...

Thank you for writing this. It really has been a pleasure reading this and I hope to read more soon!

Jasmin
Tizzy chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
Wonderful sweetie! :):)
NoVacancyMind chapter 10 . 11/20/2009
*smiles and bows* you're very welcome my dear! i'm both elated and sad this is the second-to-last chapter :) as i said in my last review, this story has continually improved and become more enjoyable! depending on how you end this, perhaps you could do a sequel. however, don't do it unless you have strong inspiration to do it- otherwise you'll quickly lose enthusiasm and dissapoint yourself.

t'was very very coolio and fantastical! XD

Nova out
NoVacancyMind chapter 9 . 11/10/2009
yay! awesomeness squared! really really enjoyed this chapter. although at first the chapters were a little unorganized and not as flowing or easy to understand (still liked them though) the later ones have DEFINITELY improved!

can't wait for more! Nova out
NoVacancyMind chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
hope you post more! this is really interesting :)
Izziet chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Just found this great site. Read your story. Fantastic. But are there more chapters or are there going to be more chapters. Please don't leave the story at chapter 6.
I-Plead-Contemporary-Insanity chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
OMG! I love this story, I really do! It's got everything you need for a good peice of writing. Cliffhangers, description, wonderful plot line, fluff, romance, (I am a BIG shopper of 10rose...) and Its just...well, great! Update soon, I would love to hear more!

Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
I forgive you! as long as you forgive me for finding this story so late! LOVE it!hope she get's her memory back soon :S! Then she can ACTUALLY appreciate the Doctor coming back, 'cause if she keeps forgetting everytime she goes to sleep! update soon!
Lothiriel5 chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
Long time. Great though.
10andRoseforever chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
I really like the way this story is going. Are you planning on exposing their love for each other or leave it as it is? I like it either way. I can't wait to see what the Doctor sees! Keep up the good work! I
DoctorWhoRox chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
OHH! AMAZING! please write more! its a great story! I love it! more please! please please please! its really fantastic! I love the way the story is heading - its awesome! Excellent work! :)
X X Ringo X X chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
What's wrong with Rose? :S That was a great chapter, I loved it! Please update soon!
Lothiriel5 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
This is a good story so far.