Reviews for Super Hair
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Super Hair AWAY!
sasukethekid234 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
love the story. post some more!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You can read it over and again and you can't get bored. Is it a manual on how to use skin rash cream! Is it a gossip magazine Madonna's buger! No it is an awsome story that will shurely have you laughing your socks off .Can you sign my socks after I put them back on ? ;)
Insane-Serenity Ice Queen chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
hi. lar. i. ous! i was reading this shmawesome story whem i was like "omg! she's totally right! all of the people in Naruto have this super hair!" then i was thinking that its probably a trick he learned from Kakashi while he was training because Kakshi has had gravity-defying hair since he was like what sixteen? but seriously love your story and sorry for the terribly long review! -_-'
porksoup chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahaha cute! 3
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Lol, I can totally see Naruto asking questions like that, or rather, hear them.
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Woooow That was freaking funny...

"It's a wig! It's a toupee! No, it's Super Hair!"

"Can I have your hair's autograph?"

Those two sentences almost killed me from lack of oxygen.

] Great job it was Awesome!
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
i love this story! i laughed all the way through this!

you rock!
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
LOL SUPER HAIR. E-P-I-C!
YaoiLover-Chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
HOLIE crap~! This is HIGHLY cute!

I was kinda wondering what 'Super Hair' meant before I clicked on it and I got it right, Sasu-kuns abnormally perfect hair 0

I kinda wish there was more but I usually just settle with,

"Shut up Hachi, its simple and short and sweet, you need no more than fluff, you awful, perverted girl..."

-and just go off ranting to myself about how rude I can be when I'm reading fanfictions;

;_; But then I end up tearing a little like that.

- Hachi~ko!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great!
xAlennahx chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wahhaha: “It can retain its shape for weeks and go months without being conditioned! It’s a wig! It’s a toupee! No, it’s Super Hair!” THATS JUST GE-NI-US xD so damn funny
Samairi chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hahaha...super hair...that's freaking hilarious! Heehee. I love the "it's a wig, it's a toupe, it's super hair!" part. Genius. :D
aisha4senru chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
falls down from the chair...*blink, blink* aouch..

gosh...

*Is your hair alive?*

hehehe! cool one!
vivacity-qualm chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
“It’s a wig! It’s a toupee! No, it’s Super Hair!”

I'll be saying that all day now :D.

FAV'D!