Reviews for Song of Sorrow
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oooooooooooooooh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase Update!
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is a really good story! A bit of a different way to tel their story, but amazing! I've really enjoyed reading it so far. Please update it soon, because I really want to know what happens next. Poor Christine, having Cancer! But this is great!
SaraGrayson chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
omg!U MADE ME CRIE! !WONDERFUL IT MUST BE HORRIBLE FOR SOMEONE 2 B SICK!HAVE U CONSIDERED BEING A REAL AUTHOR?UR GREAT !
Morganvil225 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Please write more! I want to know what happens.
ProfoundBond821 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007

That's how it ends? Aw...
Virginie chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
She has cancer How terrible it is !

And the little boy Benny who's dying. It's so sad,he was so cute.

Aww these things are so horrible that I can't imagine a love story yet. Of course I suppose that Erik and Christine will be together and that's great. But I'm sad to think of something happy. I can't wait to see what's going next.

Keep writing

For the title,I thought of "Love is the remedy against Disease".

Or something like this. I know it sucks. A title which speaks of love and disease would be great I think. The two topics of your story. Or maybe "Save me from my disease".
Timeflies chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow what an intense story. I don't know about a title, but will give it thought. How about "Nothing Will Stop Me From Singing" ? More please.
Rosy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
It is good so far! I can't wait to read more, so please update soon!
EscaPhan225 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This sounds great! I can't wait for the next chapter. I feel bad for Christine...Benny sounds so cute!
RainbowCookie13 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
why did christine have to get luekemia? that sucks. erik has a deformity (except we all know that!) and benny is dying! benny sounded adorable. keep writting! i'm interested!