Reviews for Been Here Before
Victoria Mallard chapter 1 . 5/14
This is a nice one. Don't know much about West Wing but loved Special Agent Sunshine.
IamKatniss1264 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awesome. This is really good. Loved the dialogue and the connections to West Wing and NCIS.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'd so love to see Allison Janney on NCIS. Their chemistry was so wonderful.

And re this story - this exchange was so very spot on it gave me a good chuckle:

"For your information I'm a damn good poker player."

"Is that why you owe me about three paychecks and a box of cigars?" CJ looked half annoyed and half relieved when a bearded man in a brown suit joined them.

"That was just me lulling you into a false sense of, you know, thinking you were winning."

I can just HEAR CJ here. Love it!

I'm still sore that they killed off Simon so quickly, but on the plus side I read that it was seeing him in WW that made the NCIS people think he could play Gibbs. I think I can give them a big thank you for that!
Lady Detective chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Crazy good. I am incredibly impressed by your spot on characters, and I only wish there were more of them!
p3x701 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Really really great - Characters are perfect. More between CJ and Jethro would be nice if you are feeling generous.
Karfinwen chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
this was lovely. and you even got Abby in there, too!

it never occurred to me before, but Mark Harmon's Simon Donovan fell for redheaded C.J. Cregg before Jethro Gibbs was ever written as a chaser of you think there's a crossover connection that NCIS stole off the West Wing?

and how cool would it be if Abby was a natural redhead? someone should write a story like that sometime lol.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Aw I used to follow West Wing so I know the charectors. Not that it's stopped me from following fiction but it's a good story cause you used people I know. If that doesn't make sense sorry but it is good.
lostonbroadway chapter 1 . 2/3/2009

CJ/Simon was one of my favorite ships of all time and this just took the cake! You had all characters dead on especially the Toby/CJ interactions. I would love to see more Gibbs/CJ. Good work!
JenB chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love this story! I only wish there was more of it. Have you considered continuing it? Having something develop between CJ and Gibbs or just going through the case and have them talk and Gibbs helps CJ deal with Simon's death and begin to heal. You could have Sam and Toby get all protective. I loved how you captured Toby so well when he warned Gibbs to stay away. If you don't intend to write more, would you object to me writing a story that picks up where you left off?

Thanks and keep up the great writing. I read some of your other stories too.

Jennifer Hart chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh! I loved this and was hoping someone would do a story like it. Thanks so much.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aww, poor CJ. This is a great crossover piece; the characterisations are perfect, and I like the way you worked the 'resemblance'. It was very touching.
louise1717 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
hi this fic has me to check out tww to see who those characters i like cj and gibbs together.

please update soon.
fin2011 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I loved this story! Yay, West Wing! Two awesome shows together make an awesome story. I wish you would continue this and make it multi-chaptered. Or maybe write another crossover? Your characterization is really good, and I love your writing style. Keep writing, and thanks for sharing this piece!