Reviews for Remembrance: Fire and Ice
Attack-on-Levi-the-bae chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Such a cute, sweet fanfic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
awwwww
moopad chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It's touching and beautiful

thanx
xYuriChan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I would never have read this amazing story if my friend hadn't told me that this couple even existed. XDDDD

I then (of course being the pervert that I am) looked them up.

Great Job!

It's written beautifully and I love Kiba in this. Haha.

Kiba Sexy

Sasuke Sexy

KibaSasu OMFG *nosebleed*

-The Great NearKunn-sensei :D
000110 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I absolutely love this!

There so few KibaSasu stories and I just find that pairing adorable. Also, it's a lot like NaruSasu since Kiba and Naru are so much alike.

Anyways, I adore this story. The plot was really good, I really enjoyed it. I love how Kiba helped Sasuke in this, and how vulnerable Sasuke was. I guess I enjoy now and then a more weak-Sasuke.

Great job with this!

Maeko
Riri2020 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
.You (because you made the fic) make more KibaSasu please!
Reimei-Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
...that was just...beautiful! Amazing! there are so many words i could use to describe how much i loved it but ill stick with amazing! D.
mirai17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is a very beautiful story, I've read it a whole lot of times just because it's the best KibaSasuke story I have ever found. I really like the way Sasuke is able to distinguish between different kinds of warmth and how you characterised both Kiba and Sasuke. This story LOVE!

~~please write more like this please!
Ero-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! It made me aw for longer than I thought my lungs could handle! Everytime I read a new yaoi pairing I automatically go to yours,and you never disappoint.

Ja Ne!
13mindlessthoughts chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I have read some other sasuke/kiba storys but none can compare to yours

You have a really great sory on your hands-

Ya know!
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I loved this story... Kiba and Sasuke... wow.

~Pillsbury Dopegirl~
negative40G pwns chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This story is great! I love it!
RukiaU chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Ooh, it was so beautiful, I loved it I usually only read sasunaru/narusasu fics, but I decided to look for some kibasasu and found yours and... well, I think it was great. All the "warm" thing was so.. I dont know if "sweet" is the word to describe it, but I really liked that.

please, write more things like that! Ill go to your profile and see ;)

kss!

R.
Kayou-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
loved the sroty.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
omg...i swear...i almost cried while reading that...it was so...omg...i dunno...i can't describe it...but...I absolutely, positively LOVE IT! It was heart-breaking...and heart-warming at the same time...i felt so sorry for sasuke...*sniff*...especially wehen u mentioned the uchihacest...oh god...don't get me wrong...i actually like uchihacest...but not...when it's unwilling on sasuke's part...then it's just sad...so very sad...*sniff*

...did i mention how much i love this story?...oh yea...i adore the way the sex scene was done...seriously...it wasn't overly graphic...and it was more soulful...the fire/ice thing was awesome...kiba was really philosophical in this fic...i think that was really cool...u did an AMAZING job with this...it was really awesome...keep up the good work _ Peace Out! btw...did i say how much i LOVE this fic?..._...lol...bless!