Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
Mcat9905 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
haha this is so cute! It fits so well with his history and all. I loved the part where they thought he was a girl, that was so priceless! xD Great story!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
...
*happy*
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I love this! Jut like with Lily and the quill, it was sweet, and I can see it really happening. :)
Escaping Yesterday chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Good story!
girlwithstupidusername chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awww, this was so cute! I love it! You are an awesome writer. I really liked the ending :D
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That's so nice of the potters i suppose we now know where the name snuffles came from
Artemis GoH chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Sequel! Please

Lizzie
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was very amusing. I liked it a lot.
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Transforming without knowing how to change baack lmao, I can imagine Sirius doing that easily.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
TeeHee, Snuffles!
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Amazing storyline.

I love how all the Potters just invited him to their house, no questions asked!
Hikari Alizz chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aahhaha this was amazing D
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*headpalm* I forgot to review this...you can forgive me right?

GRR! Your stories keep giving me plot bunnies! ...may I use Sirius gets stuck as a dog please? Once again, I'll credit you...

'slightly admiring face of his younger brother' Oh, very nice, very, very nice. *applauds* I bet Reggie was wishing he could be following him out the door. :D

'It had never worked beforeā€¦James had grown some antlers two months before, which had led to tricky questions from Madame Pomfrey, but nothing else had happenedā€¦' That sentence caused me much joy.
sadie-boo chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Loved it! LOved it! LOVED IT!(sais in really high voice)

squee. especially loved sirius doggy

He sounded so cute(voice is high again.)

loved it! loved it! LOVED IT!
Pepper chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Hehe, that's really good. I think the scene when he first runs away could've been a bit lengthier, the one where he's actually with the Blacks, it seemed a bit rushed, and the ending was kind of weak, but all in all, it was a great story. I was thinking about whether or not he'd be an Animagus yet, and then he was! Haha, so that was cool. And I loved the "charades" with James when he first found him. Very good.