Reviews for The Woman With No History
firebirdgirl chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Nice name! Happy writing!
laurydory chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
Wow, interesting idea. It seems Mariam is quite the diva in some ways but I suppose she has suffered a lot. It's interesting to watch someone learn about themselves. I think I would have preferred if this was a character we already knew coming to these realisations but it's still really good.
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Nice idea, she starts to remember, that's good. May I just add that Potter didn't come until September of 52?
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
Wow. This is good. But is she British or not? You don't seem to mention it anymore.
NashNurse chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
I like it! This is very interesting. It's going on alert list (Altough a lot of good that'll, darn webaite. Oh well)
RoseLight chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Fascinating. You are introducing us to the 4077 folks from a fresh new angle, and dropping hints of "her" past at the same time. (And always enjoy savoring some good press about Charles.) The mystery of "History" continues to pull readers into your story.
Olive Drab chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
This is really good. It's nice to see our familiar characters through somebody else's eyes and get a different perspective, and when that person seems more drawn to Charles than to the usual favourites, it's even more intriguing!
Olive Drab chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Hey, this is an unusual start! It could be really interesting as she discovers who she is and how she got to the 4077th. As a Brit, might I suggest that somebody could identify her regional accent - they are as distinct here as yours are in the USA. Write more soon!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Thought it was Malcolm Reed trapped in time, until she started talking about Charles being attractive! Happy writing!
RoseLight chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Another intriguing beginning, and clues to another spirited character you're creating.