Reviews for No No
rabie bunny - nour makky chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
ahhahaha somehow i felt that ino was extremely annoying in this fiction xD but it was cute
Alia chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
WICKED AWESOME GIRL! i luv Shikamaru and i hate how even people who watch Naruto think Shikamaru is just lazy, but if they paid more attention they'd know he was a genius like i do and like you do! your writing is awesome and your characters are realistic! thanks for making thisa
Lola chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
So sweet! and adorable!
moonlightpath chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
hahahah , i like it cuz the characters are in character and it so much fun to read ino bossing shikamaru around.

keep writing shikaino fics!
Akatsuki Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
(formerly Dei-Dei-chan's sweetie)

That was pretty cute. :) I like your title and you have all the character's personalities totally down. Only I'm more of a Ino x Choji type girl but that was pretty captivating. On the other hand your grammar and spelling is kinda...off. '-.- That's okay though. You're still a good writer. Your grammar and spelling just needs work. :)
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
waiit. im confused. What does "-kun" mean? like it doesnt show romantic affection? LOL

other than that. I love it. haha. Shikaa is so.. priceless :]
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
A pefect example of the couple! I'm just sarting to get into this pairing and the story fits quite nicely with it!
Xanie chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Butbut. . . How come Shika-chan can't say no to Ino-chan?
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
lols its cute ) but you ddnt really explain exactly why he cant say no to ino for xD anyways good luckies in the future! xDD
Miss Selene chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
its so cute how he cant say no to his troublesome...girlfriend, wait, she is girlfriend right?
LadySakuraForest chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Good story..really like the ending..clever!
Xaic chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Awe, that was sweet! Also, I've tried cloud watching at night. It worked very well. It was about 2:30 am in the *shiver* middle of January. I decided to do it because 1)you are not the ONLY one who loves our dear(no pun intended)Shika-kun, and 2) I was bored and wanted to do something Shika related. There was enough light to see the clouds though because of the moon. Well, I'm sorry for ranting. But ye-ah. Cloud watching at night IS possible.
tomboy14 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
aw, that was very cute and kinda funny. you know, with shika-kun (haha just had to say it) not being able to say "no" to ino. lol anyways, very cute and yes, the neglected shikamaru needed some love.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
aw

that was cute

good writing

truthfully i expected it to suck, most oneshots do.

but it didnt

good job

:D
Teh K9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Ahh, nice concept. I love how Shikamaru normally avoids all this work, but you made it turn out that he can't avoid it when it comes to Ino.

Good job, I liked it!