Reviews for Second Time's the Charm
Rayen Autumn King chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
someone01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
pleaz continue. its good so far, this story might actually be worth something.
Souldragon12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009, the wolf that teaches you the skills is gold, not orange...Graet stroy.
dark digidestined chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
please update.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I am very excited! This looks really good, please, update soon!
Hunter J. Fouraker chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Hi I was wondering when your going to continue the story it's good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
If you want to see him continue this, go to his profile and vote in the poll
Shirubaa Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
djgondra chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Hmm! Interesting. I want to know what happens next! This type of story is one that I haven't seen before! I've seen ones where Link jumps into the portal, Link finds another mirror, etc, but this one is a fresh start. Good job!
angel-kamui chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
You have a nice concept here and you're just going to let it die! Oh please work on this story, please, please! I have put this story in my alerts with the hope that you will update someday! So please update!
Uchiha Sarada chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh no.. don't tell me this fic died. It was getting good! /
DracosEchidna chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I really like this story. ive gotten kinda tired of reading zelda stories that deal with after the games cause they usualy end up starting good and fading real quick. but this one seems like it could turn out good. hope to see next chapter soon
VOTH chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was an absolutely amazing story. All of the characters seemed like what they were in the game still (An incredibly hard feat to pull off) and I loved the return of the ghost warrior. A beautiful piece of work.

There are only two suggestions I can make about this story: One: An extra review would have probably made the sentences a little bit less choppy (Trust me though, the slightly SLIGHTLY choppyness did NOT bog the story down one bit. The ony reason I'm even MENTIONING a bad point is because I always put a suggestion in my reviews) Two, KEEP GOING. This is amazing, and I can't wait to see the next part.

Plaguewalker chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very good! I like the idea.
Shy Yet Proud chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Can you update this ASAP? Because it is GREAT!