Reviews for Time
arisuali chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AH! I THOUGHT this was another of yours! My friend gave it to me on a pendrive and the writing style was similar...

I could gush for ages about how good this is, but I'll simply be concise and tell you that this is one of my favourite slash-fics of ALL TIME. I actually want to rape Shikamaru in this. (Yeah, I'm normal, I swear to God.)

Btw, you converted me to TenTen/Temari as well, which is quite an achievement seeing as I'm not a big yuri fan :D
AnagumaConscience chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You don't LIKE it? It was AMAZING! And the flow was awesome. I would've structured it exactly the same. This is by far one of my favorite ShikaKuros, and that's a high compliment ;]

nscience
reader chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
that was good, make more please!
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I really like it. It was really good. To be honest i've never gave this pairing a thought before but it suddenly hit me when I saw a pic of them on deveantart. Anyways, this is the first one i've read with this pairing and it's extremely good.
Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*snickers* Well Shikamaru keeps saying girls are troublesome-SO he got to be gay! I have yet to haul him out of the cloest althrough...KankuroShikamaru is one of my top favorite pairings...
NakuruAngel chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw, that is SO cute. :3 I LOVED IT, you wrote Kanky perfectly, in my opinion. Then again, I rather suck at Kanky, but this was good, I think, in comparison with what I've seen around here. Great work, these two are an adorable couple, I hope to see more from you! :D
ragamuffin009 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
:D Now there's a pairing I've never seen! I love it. I may just write one... But right now I'm doing a KankuNaru. Anyhoo, I give it 10 outta 10!
Ranjay chapter 1 . 4/16/2007