Reviews for If There Ever is a Tomorrow
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh... I am seriously bawling my eyes out.. Especially with the ingenious use of Pooh's words! '( (Oh, I love pooh...)

Gah! Another piece I cannot describe... I loved it...That's all I can say is a feeble, "I loved it."

-casts head in shame-

This piece needs so much more praise than that...
EleanoraGrace chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Oh! I love it! it is so sad and so good!
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Noo! Gah - so freaking sad! Wonderful but sad! Now I can't go to bed on that! *Grumbles half-heartedly about having to stay up later to read more spectacular fanfic from one of her favourite authors*
WhiteTiger3944 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
OMG That was so sad! KEep it up! You're very talented!
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw...so sweet...
GraciesMom chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Ok, that made me cry. Excellently done. Very sad, but so sweet. Please write more now!
brenda79 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That is so sad, but is romantic. It sad knowing that someone you love will not be coming back no matter how much you don't want to believe it at the time.

Loved reading this, thanks.
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I am actually crying. I love what you do, I love your fluff and you write them so well. And despite not writing stuff this sad so much you are damn good at it. I liked that she didn't say no, that she didn't tell him not to go even though she wanted to. Very Minerva. And that quote worked especially well.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I must not cry. I must not cry. I must not cry. I'm in the middle of the library, I must not cry! *Blinks fiercly* You are sucha good writer, and I hope one day you will write a longer fic which I can take even more pleasure in than I take in this. This was beautiful, the quote worked so well, and the last line was enough irony to make me smile. Thank you! Keep posting!

xxStellaxx
hermin22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
sad but great!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh how incredibly sad. And right when I'm listening to Michael Crawford slow songs. LOL! Not even that Winne the Pooh quote could help me, since I've loved Winne the Pooh since I was a baby. LOL! How sad. But good. Very good indeed. Good job. Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
Aleta II Anon chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh how sad, but so beautiful too.