Reviews for Vessel For Two
OvariesOfTime chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
I... I... I WANT MOAR! I know, selfish Mira, but I love it so much! I never read your original story, sorry, but this is amazing! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Just so many plot twists! I'm loling at my disapproval of anything not Raine&Regal. I just can't imagine Yuan with anybody but Martel. I mean, yeah, Regal had Alicia, but I feel like that's different. I mean, Regal wasn't around for 4000 years to brood... Lol. Lololol. I'm gonna shut up now and wait for the next chappy. (:
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
cool Story
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
Ooh! Ooh! I know! Maybe... nope. Lost it. I'll review another chapter when I get it... ooh! ...Nope. Why do I keep losing my train of thought? Maybe I'll get it back after I watch subbed OVA 4.
Mez10000 chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
I'm still here! *thumbs up* And I'll tell you what I tell everyone who posts chapters slowly.

1) I'd prefer it to be slow and well-written than rushed and a complete mess.

2) It'd be so hypocritical of anyone to demand or expect a fast updating story if they can't do the same themselves. (At the moment, I haven't updated anything in about a month and a half)

About this ideas thing - I have enough problems trying to get ideas for my own fics, but if I think of something you could use, I'll tell you.
NoeinKya chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Haha! Done! See! I told you i'd keep reading it, didn't i? And... I LIKE IT LOTS! In fact, i added it to my favorites list. I can't wait to read more! Update, 'kay? I would like you to write more! ...please? Me likey it!
NoeinKya chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
I'm sorry that I haven't gotten very far. I haven't had any down time for WEEKS! I've been trying to find time to read it, it's amazing that I actually got THIS far. And from what I've read, I really, really like it! And sorry that I can't put more in my review. I have to leave real soon. My mom got in a car accident. She wasn't hurt at all, but the car was totaled. So we are going out to buy a new one, otherwise my mom won't have anything to drive to work. So I have hardly anytime to review on anything. But I just thought I'd review as far as I've gotten on YOUR story so that you know that I wasn't lying when I said I'd read your stories. And I promise I will find time to read this. I promise!
Damron Girl chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
HAHAHAH! Yuan got hurt by Kratos! I love Yuan, but that's still funny though. Please write more.
WingedWithFireyMana chapter 9 . 7/6/2007
Too lazy to log in. Anywho, there's one thing I hate above all others when it comes to seeing others' memories. Memories are yours, ne? Then, wouldn't that mean, if others were to see them, they would see them first-person instead of third-person? I mean, they're your memories, you'd really only see them through your on eyes. You can't really see them any other way. You can't see yourself without a mirror. If that's the case, then if someone's visiting your memories, they should only see them through your eyes, right? 'Cause they're yours. They should also only see the part that you see! 'Cause then it wouldn't be YOUR memory!
Aiwethryne chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Since you updated this, I have to expect the other one is up, right? Anyway, good chap. Anticipating the next. Sorry for the late review. -_-"
Mez10000 chapter 9 . 6/17/2007
Reviewing!

I know how you feel - I've had up to six times more hits than reviews before! Anyway, nice, vivid chapter and I look forward to the next one!
Mez10000 chapter 8 . 6/2/2007
I'm reviewing! And I'm more or less speechless with shock, which makes reviewing rather pointless...
Aiwethryne chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Here's another review to get you to your goal! Anyway, this is another good chapter, yep. But the cliff! Ahh!

...And i'm on to your Xenosaga one!
alkenet chapter 8 . 5/31/2007
No cliffhanger! You aren't really going to let Gemini die are you! But does Yggdrasill really love Gemini? Oh well, please update soon. _
Aiwethryne chapter 7 . 5/22/2007
Yes, Luna-Starr is awesome... Anyway, I almost totally forgot to read the stories on this page! (oops!) But, I'm reviewing once again! (yay me)...In my opinion, the chapter was kind of moving. Yeah. It had a strong touch to it... But splitting some of the end parts with the notes was a bit odd...

Still, AWESOME! Update soon soon soon!
Mez10000 chapter 7 . 5/20/2007
Happy Birthday, anyway.

Yep, you do seem to favour cliffhangers - but they're brilliant for keeping people reading! Poor ickle Kratos...okay, so he isn't 'ickle', but still!