Reviews for Cast between Worlds
user51s2r chapter 2 . 9/7
Kickass story, lots of fun characters and plot points so far!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 9/7
Very interesting first chapter.
Karen19 chapter 17 . 5/22
great story, the only quibble I have is when Harry called the state patrol helicopter, Washington state borders the Pacific Ocean, Gibbs and company are based out of DC, which is very close to the Atlantic Ocean. Hope to see more of the story.
eragon chapter 17 . 3/14
Shame this is unfinished.
Don't particularly like slash fics but I like the story to this one.
Hope to see an update weather it is to say abandoned or not
kdarnell2 chapter 17 . 2/28
Please tell me you plan to continue this story. It's fantastic!
icotnoir chapter 17 . 1/24
I absolutely love this story! I'm sad that you haven't updated this in a long time. I hope you pick the story back up!
knightessjg chapter 17 . 1/15
I really want to see what Harry makes of Todd-the-wraith. Heck, I want to see what in-a-happy-and-mostly-stable-relationship John will make of the Gift of Life Brothers thing. The potential for in-laws jokes alone...
Anon chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Nice story. Wonder what will happen next
Realist chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
The way that you had Harry forcibly expelled from the magical community. Translates to him NEVER in all eternity ever save the said bigoted community. Even under pain of death. Even his friends are eternally not enough. As Harry has only those that can and therefore must go completely muggle. As the prophecy NEVER demands to be for filled. Therefore dooming the magical community to enslavement to Voldemort's Regime. Then one of two things happens. First thing that could happen is the muggle world stalls Voldemort's Regime temporarily. Before Voldermort orders the complete and utter destruction of the magical world. Killing off ALL life on earth, magical included. Or Voldermort gives the same order straight away. Ether way the world is distroyed.
Oricke chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
Love this story, so disappointed it's not being continued
Silver Jay chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
รก za
Mrsskarsgaard chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
I absolutely love this story. This is my second read-through. Your grasp of tactics and military weaponry is nothing short of brilliant. Any thoughts as to if you are going to continue writing this story?
williamsim chapter 17 . 3/13/2016
Awesome story hope you continue updating thank you for writing
FluffyNevyn chapter 12 . 3/9/2016
You realize you never once explained what the heck happened in the hospital? I mean...Total plot hole zone. No memory loss or obvious change in personality, pretty clearly he's healed and alive, and has all his memories as far as we can tell (although maybe he didn't contact Luna and Neville because he can't remember them? not sure there).

Anyway, just wanted to point that out...It was "hopefully" deliberate and i'll find out what happened as I keep reading. But considering it was in the middle of the chapter and literally nothing seems to have happened from it? Yea...
DemeRain chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
This is my second time through this story and my first time with chapter 17. I got a real kick out of the NCIS cross-over considering I recently started binge-watching the series. Again, thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »