Reviews for Cast between Worlds
GregMedve chapter 1 . 3/26
I don't really know, how this site works yet, just wanted to say, this is my favourite HP crossover as of date. I already read all the chapters, and definitely bookmarked among those stories, I will reread. Probably more than once. Harry as airforce is very fitting. Also John and Harry are so sweet together, wanna hug them. :D Hope to find some more of its kind, somehow I always found some quite rare ships that I longing for.
Jimbocous chapter 17 . 1/5/2023
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point.
qwertyuiop123214685 chapter 17 . 2/16/2022
loved it, please update!
Sleepygirl68 chapter 17 . 7/23/2021
I like this story. I hope the author can get back to completing it.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
dovescom chapter 13 . 6/23/2021
I think you forgot that you killed Grodin earlier
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Reading
Avalon Callahan chapter 17 . 11/14/2020
Well, it's been years and I don't even know if you are still active on this website but let me say this was amazing to read! I don't a single thing about US military but it was so great how you detailed everything. I really love your Harry and his relationship with Sheppard (I was reading the previous comments and woah, didn't know there were that much homophobes back then lol). It was fascinating to read, really!
BlackWolfe1992 chapter 17 . 8/13/2020
Update Please!
NewtonianLaw134 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Your story would be so much better if you put an hour into military regulation and protocols, and understand that they would not send a cadet... correction a STUDENT into a combat situation. So this is painful to read as well as an incredibly inaccurate portrayal of any of the armed forces, and since you said he was part of the AIRFORCE he would not even be recommended for combat OP, and while yes StarGate portrays an Airforce major on the ground fighting, you also need to understand that is a fantasy world, and they are also in another universe with limited manpower and resources, so in those circumstances, yes I could see it happening, as they would need every available combat personnel to have a gun (also wasn't Shepard only on that mission because he was like one of the Ancients or something, it has been a while since I watched the show so I am forgetting why he was even on the mission in the first place, but it was defiantly not to be on the ground shooting a gun in the first place)
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
before Harry left the Wizarding World, I hope you got everything but he hadn't Gringotts, as well as getting Dobby to come with him.
SeregaKR chapter 12 . 4/22/2019
0 Kelvin is unreachable. The temperature in the space is actually about 10K
scyfly chapter 2 . 10/10/2018
seriously learn some physics there is so much wrong with this it would take an epic lecture on even basic things to explain
teenwriter827 chapter 8 . 9/27/2018
While not bad at all the fact that you have chosen to portray a gay Harry is rather interest ending. Making a clearly non homosexual character be gay is just stupid. Dumbledore was gay. If you wanted a gay character should have used him
Pyrane chapter 17 . 7/13/2018
Well, that is amazing.
And amazingly depressing that you didn’t update since 2014... Any chance that you will be able to continue it in the future ?

Antway, thanks for this grand story :D

***Pyrane***
WhiteElfElder chapter 17 . 6/15/2018
Harry gets more and more responsibility as time goes, and he isn't even trying to look for it. Is the Wizard situation over, or is there more of that to come?
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »