Reviews for Mega Man Zero: Irregular Heart
miss-meowness chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aww! The poem is so sweet! :D
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This one regressed to your old style. Maybe it was because Zero acted like your old Zero and not the stoic one we know from the last MMZ novelette or the games. I don't have an issue with anything else and I even think you wrote Ciel convincingly, but there is something off about this one and I thinks its how Zero is and has nothing to do with him being nervous. The presentation fell short a little.
aile-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
awww... this was so sweet
Goldamon X chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Its a sweet little one shot. Nice work.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I always loved your Megaman X stories. I've enjoyed them alot and am always glad to see a new one up. This fic was very good and also very sad. The friendship between Zero and X was so strong it brought me near tears over what happenes. I always hoped that they would find a way to create a new body for X that way he and Zero could be a team again. I'm happy Zero and I look forward to furture stories from you.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
and so, it's Wily's Demon, the Crimson Hunter, the one originally supposed to be X's opposite, that fulfilled dr. Light's long ambition of peaceful, true human/robot/reploid interaction, and even love and relationships.
Dryuu chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Somehow, I can relate with Zero on the giving gifts on Valentine's Day bit. I am a big fan of this pairing, yet I find it weird for an android and a human to kiss. Oh, well. Three thumbs WAY up!
ravenousdarkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Nice story, you made your Zero seem really like the MMZ zero in the game,
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Oh, goodness, how I am EVER opposed to romance fics, but this was SO SWEET and MEANINGFUL and NOT SMUTTY! :3 M.. thankyou for such a good story. I think you've really captured the development of Zero's character, even Inafune's purpose with him, all the good little meaningful background stuff. Beautiful. Thank you again! :)
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Fluffy, fluffy fun

Nice and sweet and I liked the conparisons between the resistance and hunters. A really nice bit of work, it was really sweet.

Thank you for writing this.
jfr07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw, how sweet...
Fehize chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero. Ciel and Zero.

-goes on and on for hours-

I just HEART Ciel and Zero fluff! Do... More... -turns into a zombie and follows you around-
isis2k2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This was awesome, I never imagined the MMZ Zero to act so silly, but I guess this happens to most guys right? Nice job, good to see you are writing again.
Zohaku chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Very nice work. I love a romance between Zero and Ciel. You should write more love stories of Zero and Ciel. Maybe a story of their wedding perhaps or their first night together.