Reviews for Staircases and Stonewalls
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 1 . 1/22
You- Wha- *blows raspberry* Why must you torture me so?
For the last year, I've restricted my Dramione urges to oneshots, but it's oneshots like these that remind me of why I used to DESPISE oneshots. Fuckin' unresolved cliffhangers and bittersweet endings.
Complaints aside, it really was an amazing oneshot. Everyone was in-character and it was written beautifully.
raspberryjukebox chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was awesome! I wish he hadn't Obliviated her, though..
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
awwwwwww! NOOOO! WHYY? DX it was soo cute but then he had to go and earse her memories and omgsh i think i DIED! *sobs in the cornor*

Soul Of Bless: She means that the fic was wonderful, and it was one of her favorite. Also, keep on writing!

;D
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wonderful fic.
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
nawww.. :(
KieraB chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
the ending to this story is so sad... but like I said before, I like how "realistic" you make the characters. I wish you would write a longer Dramione story. Draco is so cute when he is jealous ;) But like I said, the ending made me sad :/
Maura chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Clever turn there in the end. Well done, very enjoyable.

Maura
A. Ymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw... Dangit! I wish he didn't obliviate her.
stunned 3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
whoahh i loved it! so much! :) i am possibly the hugest dramione fan EVER i loved this. :) id love to read more of your stuff. its so good :)
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw... so bittersweet.
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very well-written and true to their characters, but sad, of course.
Marguirite chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
AWW WHY MUST YOU END ALL OF YOUR STORIES LIKE THAT? THEY ALWAYS JUST MOVE ON. THEY NEVER TRY A SECRET RELATIONSHIP OR ANYTHING! these should be under angst for how sad their endings are! i love it but i wish you would vary up the endings, and also maybe develop these oneshots a little differently. not ALL endings have to be sad :(

anyway, you're a great writer, and i love these oneshots! thank you
Heartfan chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Nice story...I hoped there was more chapters...oh, well.

Yay! Draco helped her and complimented her. Good job!
slyffindorwench chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Beautifully written. Great job.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »