Reviews for Staircases and Stonewalls
Why did he do all that then make her forget it? That's retarded.
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 1 . 1/9
Agh! No! why did he have to obliviate her?

I know, I know. The star crossed lovers wouldn't have worked out but still... *pouts

It was so cute and then he makes her forget :'(
I loved it though. Bittersweet but absolutely perfect.
caspasta chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
OH NO OBLIVIATE O
Mrs. Theodore Nott chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
You- Wha- *blows raspberry* Why must you torture me so?
For the last year, I've restricted my Dramione urges to oneshots, but it's oneshots like these that remind me of why I used to DESPISE oneshots. Fuckin' unresolved cliffhangers and bittersweet endings.
Complaints aside, it really was an amazing oneshot. Everyone was in-character and it was written beautifully.
ladysihf chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was awesome! I wish he hadn't Obliviated her, though..
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
awwwwwww! NOOOO! WHYY? DX it was soo cute but then he had to go and earse her memories and omgsh i think i DIED! *sobs in the cornor*

Soul Of Bless: She means that the fic was wonderful, and it was one of her favorite. Also, keep on writing!

;D
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wonderful fic.
sixdegreesofseperation chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
nawww.. :(
KieraB chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
the ending to this story is so sad... but like I said before, I like how "realistic" you make the characters. I wish you would write a longer Dramione story. Draco is so cute when he is jealous ;) But like I said, the ending made me sad :/
Maura chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Clever turn there in the end. Well done, very enjoyable.

Maura
A. Ymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
xanimejunkie chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw... Dangit! I wish he didn't obliviate her.
stunned 3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
whoahh i loved it! so much! :) i am possibly the hugest dramione fan EVER i loved this. :) id love to read more of your stuff. its so good :)
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw... so bittersweet.
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Very well-written and true to their characters, but sad, of course.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »