Reviews for Dirty Little Secrets
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hows this for creepy? - I was humming All Amercian Rejects' 'Dirty Little Secrets' when I came across this story! No word of a lie!

Great start by the way. Clear descriptions, nice character interaction and a steady narrative pace. Keep it going.
unmatterable chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hey... intruiging start - any chance you're going to continue with this? would be very awesome.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I love this story so far. I can't wait to find out who left the bear. Can't wait to find out who is taking the boys.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Great start. I love the purple teddy bear. His analysis of the situation made me laugh. I wonder who it's from? *adds story to alerts in the hope that one day they will work again* Cheers!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This had a great start to it. You totally had me fooled, I was expecting something to happen to Holly instead of the guy. Wow! Can't wait to read what happens next! You're off to such a wonderful start.

Also, hopefully there's still more to "Dying of the Light" as well. I love it and the different points of view you've been giving us. :)
SpencerRied chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
the story is interesting. I wan to know who give reid the purple bear.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
A very interesting start. I am already intrigued by the characters and finding out what happened to them and, of course,who is leaving little gifts for Reid.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
The story is very intruiging. I'm interested to see what happens, and especially who is Reid's secret admirer.
Ryuuzaki chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
UPDATE! I love this story so far!, happy writing.

XD
PeculiarMadmoiselle chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
WOW this is really good. It felt like I was watching an episode of the show. You're really good at developing characters. Update soon .
Marlaina Shade chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I quite like this first chapter! I'm intrigued and can't wait for you to continue. I like the idea and the bit with Reid and the bear was incredibly adorable and funny.

All I want to say is that there was a bit of a formatting error; there was no paragraph break where the party ended and the office scene began. Other than that, which is easily fixed, you did fabulously, and I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter!

Mia Shade