Reviews for More Than Just A Murder
KamilahKaliope chapter 32 . 4/7
I will always waiting for you...

Love your storyyuyy!
hummingbird802 chapter 16 . 3/18
Yes, ed really new was know very well of his quick witted common sense.
Hmm chapter 5 . 2/28
My only question is how the killer knew Ed would come and eat at his stall.
Kazaru13 chapter 32 . 2/8
Oh my gosh please update soon! PLEASE! This is so good! plus that friggin cliff hanger at the end!
Interesting chapter 32 . 2/1
This story is crazy interesting, Im looking forward to the reasons behind why alchemy does/ does not work! Poor Ed, I just Al to get a good solid kick to the crazy guy's face. Thanks for writing, looking forward to the next update!
Torazn chapter 32 . 1/22
Damn do you know how to write a good story. Its been along time since I've been on the edge of my seat practically fidgeting because I couldn't read it any faster to find out what happens be it reading watching a show or playing a game(and I do those three quite frequently). Normally in crossovers like this people would make the main character, in this case Edward, seem super-powerful which I'm not necessarily opposed to as long as the story is good but it's refreshing to see someone take a different and more...human...approach to this kind of crossover. I was kind of disappointed to see that the story hasn't been updated for a while but I understand that there are a lot of things in life that take precedent over a writing hobby. I hope that you eventually find the time to continue this story in the future. And if you ever doubt your writing, don't. Your story has a very good flow and you certainly know how to tell a story in a way that only matched a few other writers i have encountered on this site.
SephrinaRose chapter 32 . 1/14
I love this story so much! Ed is a boss and they can comprehend his awesomeness. I loved the bit where you said (damned hospitals' in enough colourful language to create a rainbow) every time I read it it makes me laugh, considering I've read this story 3 times. Your really good-keep it up!
mamita chapter 32 . 1/11
Hello, I have liked very much your fic, hopefully upload more chapters soon, and your crossover FMA and CSI , this very well, although I did not like much to meddle Lindsay in all this, after all , is not there may be a fic without tia ? , and above it pull through ? , no offense, still, I liked it , especially since Ed I love, and Al also I really like, although I do not like the way they are these two sometimes , and I love the yaoi or slash, whatever you call it , and that means that I also like yaoi in FMA , but we appreciate you not to put more hetero sexual advances, because many people are we cut it so , the friend of my sister, for example, is bisexual and when you have read ( me) the hetero sexual advances, he did not want to keep reading because it's thought that is how some stories that begin like that and then not worth pity, no offense or anything, but there are many people of many tastes , please do not be angry , and you keep it up , thanks and kisses.
Curious reader8044 chapter 31 . 1/8
His hair! His beautiful golden hair! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! why must you torture me so?!
csibpip chapter 32 . 1/7
I enjoyed:) and am looking forward to the next chapter
Certifiable Genius chapter 32 . 1/5
This is highly enjoyable - I've never actually watched CSI before, but I can still get a grasp on their character from your amazing story. I do hope the next update is soon! Approximately how many chapters are left anyway?
black blood of the red rose chapter 25 . 12/31/2013
Yes! I knew it! I knew Al was alive and with the killer!
This has been eating me forever
Yuu3 chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
NOoooo! Both for the lack of next chapter and Ed's Alchemist. Nonononono, must have both...dying...needs...it...MUST PLEASE!
Yuu3 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Yay scars! ...I'm a horrible person. I can't believe (I can, I can!) I actually enjoyed that scene when Catherine found out about the pole impaled into Ed wound.

I'm reaching my own conclusion. A foolish one in my opinion. Truth is the serial murderer.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
It's really interesting expect...I don't know no CIS. Is it going to be a lot of problem if I want to read but don't know about the CIS cast? Like, is there any particular thing I should know from CIS in order to understand any this story?
1,786 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »