Reviews for More Than Just A Murder
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm laughing so hard it hurts when I saw them shaking hands! PRICELESS! (Laughs another 3 minutes.)
Tornadopelt chapter 27 . 4/3
Ladies and gentlemen, CSI and FMA fans of all ages...

LllllLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLEEEEE!

In the red corner... He's got a powerful right arm and left leg, a couple limbs and a body short of being Iron Man. He has powerful chemical knowledge to boot. Ladies and gentlemen, the Alchemist of Fullmetal, EDWARD ELRIC!

And in the blue corner... with multiple kills and a deliberate lab explosion under his belt, and a sly streak that would make Freddy jealous, it's the TOWER OF POWER!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 42 . 2/26
This was absolutely fantastic to read. I've never seen any of CSI Las Vegas, but the characters were so well-written that I didn't feel as if I was missing out on anything. I'll probably start watching it now, though. Everyone that I knew seemed very in-character, and I really enjoyed the interactions between everyone. The long, plot-driven fics are my favorite type of story, and I always love when I can find a crossover like this. Seeing how authors can blend two completely different series into a cohesive story is always enjoyable. Great job!
TheHaloFreak chapter 41 . 2/10
OK so I should probably start this review by saying I've never seen any CSI Las Vegas, nor have I seen the first Fullmetal anime in its entirety(after having watched brotherhood and reading the manga I just couldn't get into it much, but I have a basic grasp of the plot)
Even though I don't know the characters from CSI you've written them so well that it didn't really matter. You made them nice and well rounded :)
Now here's the part where I say I called it! When it became obvious that the serial killer had someone on the inside I was like hmm so which member of CSI is the traitor? My first thought was Sara, when she looked at End and Greg in the lab before it exploded was a big hint, but then I was like noooo I just think that because I don't know these people and she's the one I'm most OK with being evil. So I sorta dismissed it.
I'm ashamed that I never questioned Ed's ability to do alchemy until he did himself, but then I was like Ed totally got turned into a philosophers stone, and that's what's powering his alchemy, I didn't try to rationalize it too much because I don't know the first anime too well. But in brotherhood and the manga Ed uses his own life force as a philosophers stone, one powered by his own soul, which is kind of what I was thinking of, and clearly you were too :)
I love it when people put effort into putting little clues in ams stuff, and I love stories that make me use my head. I had so much fun thinking out the mysteries of the plot :) its a testimant to your skills as a writer that you were 1 able to write such a twisty plot and 2 that you left clues so people could figure it out
Great job!
Now I shall read the last chapter and totally not review it.
Loved the story!
Hehe I saw your review on the Fanfiction "Hair color" ! Anyways besides that, you are an amazingly talented writer. I must admit, I'm not into this kind of stuff, but I do think that your writing style is just very refreshing to read!
Corselli chapter 42 . 12/22/2014
I am so happy to see this story finished! I always came back to it every once in a while, wondering where it was going and what would happen. You did such a great job opening it up, and while the finale was messy and rushed (which is true of storyvs situation anyway, so I'm not upset about the feeling of it) you managed to finish with grace (which is the problem with most authors - they don't know how to finish ). So congratulations! I know I will still come back to reread this in the future :)
Pichicha123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ed sure doesn't like answering questions... cause he gives up information about his personal life to total strangers for free!
luluhrh chapter 42 . 10/26/2014
This... was quite possibly one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Crazy genius person... ;) but it is beautiful, despite being dark and all "crime tv show". Although, honestly, I think the crime tv show-esque parts were what I enjoyed most. Go crime tv shows!

Yeah. It was really good.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/23/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.

I wish I could express myself better, or that I had something more interesting to say, but just know that I had a lot of fun reading each chapter as it came out and I really liked your writing. Thank you for writing this, and congratulations on finishing it! I wish you good luck in any future endeavors you might undertake.
don redmond chapter 42 . 10/19/2014
WOW.

This seems like a strange crossover, but when you think about who deserves to learn about alchemy more than Grissom.

Really nice story. I'll look for more from you.
Serendipital chapter 42 . 10/16/2014
I can't believe it's over either! It's a satisfying ending, though. Thank you so much for writing this, and finishing despite its length! I hope your break is a good one - you deserve it.
Shinzochi chapter 42 . 10/15/2014
i loved this story and i find it very creative how you had things end up with the alchemy in the finally though i hope you do make a sequel cause i personally think there is plenty for there to be a sequel like for instance say like a piece of Envys' philosophers' stone wasn't used and got left behind and was just enough to make the circle work again and be payment to send one maybe two people to Amestris, like say Greg with some texts for making certain bits of technology cause in my opinion it does sound like something Greg would do
incarnate of evil chapter 42 . 10/11/2014
That was good. A nice ending as well. Would like more but you can't keep going forever! So it was a good place and way to bring this to a close! :)
Uniasus chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 42 . 10/8/2014
I adore this story! You're a great writer; I hope you do more fma in the future.
2,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »