Reviews for More Than Just A Murder
Tsukiko K chapter 42 . 11/2
They really shouldn't have laughed at Ed's hair being cut. It's offending to him, not to mention that the person who did it nearly killed him.
Tsukiko K chapter 20 . 11/2
Okay. Lindsay's a little bitch. That guilt trip she used on Ed? I would have replied with, "And if any of that does happen, it'll be your own fault for being a stupid, selfish little girl!"
shelwyn chapter 42 . 10/21
Info dump and okay ending.
You should become a mystery writer.
I smell an anime cliche.
Why did I anticipate this? From the last chapter, it was severely sinister but now, just from rereading the end bit of chapter 19, I got the hint that it was something really trivial.

Like Lindsay being a rebellious teenager and doing what rebellious teenagers do.
Meow...

(*A*)
lurkingMe chapter 39 . 8/3
I've been reading this story for a couple of days and I need to drop a review. At first I read this without much thought. It was interesting enough. though I've never watched a single episode of CSI, I still quite liked the characters and cared for the characters. And it was fun to literally go through a writing evolution. Your first chapters and the latest ones are so different in style I felt like I've been through a journey of your maturity. I would love to read your recent piece. But for now, I gotta finish this one.
Parks98 chapter 25 . 6/6
...How the literal fuck did someone lock away an alchemist? Especially one who by just clapping his hand can rearrange fucking matter!?
Parks98 chapter 22 . 6/6
Wait the shit!?
Parks98 chapter 21 . 6/6
AAGGHHH THE ANGST! It's just delicious
Parks98 chapter 5 . 6/5
Eh this makes some sense since even if it wasn't poison ed basically came from 19th century Europe, pretty sure our food would not be good for him
Parks98 chapter 2 . 6/5
Hehehehhahahaha oh fuck I am loving the hell out of this!
scaryorange chapter 32 . 6/1
what is your fetish with poison?
scaryorange chapter 26 . 6/1