Reviews for More Than Just A Murder
Parks98 chapter 25 . 6/6
...How the literal fuck did someone lock away an alchemist? Especially one who by just clapping his hand can rearrange fucking matter!?
Parks98 chapter 22 . 6/6
Wait the shit!?
Parks98 chapter 21 . 6/6
AAGGHHH THE ANGST! It's just delicious
Parks98 chapter 5 . 6/5
Eh this makes some sense since even if it wasn't poison ed basically came from 19th century Europe, pretty sure our food would not be good for him
Parks98 chapter 2 . 6/5
Hehehehhahahaha oh fuck I am loving the hell out of this!
scaryorange chapter 32 . 6/1
what is your fetish with poison?
scaryorange chapter 26 . 6/1
what why?
Lord Momonga's Disciple chapter 40 . 3/8
F*CKING KNEW IT!
Yuu chapter 42 . 1/3
There's nothing more satisfying than a story who's ends are all met by the time it's finished. All the unexplained answers were so pleasantly realized, and I loved it. The twist that one of their own was Envy in disguise was so good, and now after I finish writing this I just must go back and look for foreshadowing with Sara. Even though I've honestly never seen CSI, it was a very good crossover and I enjoyed discovering more about each character. Grissom felt like an odd mix between Roy Mustang and Van Hohenhiem, smart and patient, yet protecting and a good father figure.

Thank you for the good read, this story kept me up at 2 am on the night before I went back to school, totally worth it.
Kiomori chapter 42 . 10/23/2016
So I just spent all day reading this and it was so worth it. I can't imagine reading it as it was uploaded though with all the cliffhangers! Kudos to those that read from the start.

It's too bad they couldn't say goodbye in the end, but I'm glad Ed and Al made it back home. (I wonder how the squad at Central reacted to their reappearance? Not to mention Al being restored and Ed's hair short!)

Anyway, thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it!
Ethan Kironus chapter 42 . 8/7/2016
You should consider writing mystery novels for a living!
Ethan Kironus chapter 22 . 8/7/2016
HOW DID KIMBLEE GET HERE?!
Ethan Kironus chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
When will Alphonse show up?!
ZekiWing chapter 38 . 8/3/2016
Shit.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 38 . 4/23/2016
I was all happy and stuff, and then I read the second to last line. What the deuce, author?
2,097 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »