Reviews for More Than Just A Murder
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 38 . 4/23
I was all happy and stuff, and then I read the second to last line. What the deuce, author?
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 18 . 4/23
Hold up... Does Lindsay already know about his automail? I mean, he was half asleep and going to the bathroom, it sounds like she could have seen it...
warmsundae chapter 42 . 2/16
aw, this is such a nice ending. I loved everything up to now.
warmsundae chapter 35 . 2/16
god you have no idea how much I love this.
I hope it never ends.
warmsundae chapter 16 . 2/16
your writing just keeps getting better and better. I'm really liking this.
now to continue reading... (gosh, I love the interaction between Grissom and Ed and I haven't even watched a single episode of CSI. I think I've struck fanfic gold.)
but seriously, 42 chapters. I love you.
Shadowheart51 chapter 14 . 1/11
I didn't really think I'd like this when I first started reading but now I'm really loving it.
Kneoria chapter 42 . 10/20/2015
I love this. its so cool!
1freespirit chapter 42 . 10/16/2015
I frickin loved this story. I never thought such a cross-over xcould be this awesome, but I was proven wrong. Thanks a bunch for that. I literally discovered this today and I have to say, it reeled me in tightly.
Ryan chapter 42 . 10/7/2015
That was beautiful qwq thank you so much for writing this and sticking through to the end, I look forward to more tales by you :)
Tarix chapter 27 . 8/5/2015
Dunno, feels like empty drama just for the drama sake.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm laughing so hard it hurts when I saw them shaking hands! PRICELESS! (Laughs another 3 minutes.)
Tornadopelt chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
Ladies and gentlemen, CSI and FMA fans of all ages...

LllllLLLET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLEEEEE!

In the red corner... He's got a powerful right arm and left leg, a couple limbs and a body short of being Iron Man. He has powerful chemical knowledge to boot. Ladies and gentlemen, the Alchemist of Fullmetal, EDWARD ELRIC!

And in the blue corner... with multiple kills and a deliberate lab explosion under his belt, and a sly streak that would make Freddy jealous, it's the TOWER OF POWER!
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 42 . 2/26/2015
This was absolutely fantastic to read. I've never seen any of CSI Las Vegas, but the characters were so well-written that I didn't feel as if I was missing out on anything. I'll probably start watching it now, though. Everyone that I knew seemed very in-character, and I really enjoyed the interactions between everyone. The long, plot-driven fics are my favorite type of story, and I always love when I can find a crossover like this. Seeing how authors can blend two completely different series into a cohesive story is always enjoyable. Great job!
TheHaloFreak chapter 41 . 2/10/2015
OK so I should probably start this review by saying I've never seen any CSI Las Vegas, nor have I seen the first Fullmetal anime in its entirety(after having watched brotherhood and reading the manga I just couldn't get into it much, but I have a basic grasp of the plot)
Even though I don't know the characters from CSI you've written them so well that it didn't really matter. You made them nice and well rounded :)
Now here's the part where I say I called it! When it became obvious that the serial killer had someone on the inside I was like hmm so which member of CSI is the traitor? My first thought was Sara, when she looked at End and Greg in the lab before it exploded was a big hint, but then I was like noooo I just think that because I don't know these people and she's the one I'm most OK with being evil. So I sorta dismissed it.
I'm ashamed that I never questioned Ed's ability to do alchemy until he did himself, but then I was like Ed totally got turned into a philosophers stone, and that's what's powering his alchemy, I didn't try to rationalize it too much because I don't know the first anime too well. But in brotherhood and the manga Ed uses his own life force as a philosophers stone, one powered by his own soul, which is kind of what I was thinking of, and clearly you were too :)
I love it when people put effort into putting little clues in ams stuff, and I love stories that make me use my head. I had so much fun thinking out the mysteries of the plot :) its a testimant to your skills as a writer that you were 1 able to write such a twisty plot and 2 that you left clues so people could figure it out
Great job!
Now I shall read the last chapter and totally not review it.
Loved the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Hehe I saw your review on the Fanfiction "Hair color" ! Anyways besides that, you are an amazingly talented writer. I must admit, I'm not into this kind of stuff, but I do think that your writing style is just very refreshing to read!
2,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »