Reviews for Till The Very Last Breath
one word: powerful
SlytherinSupreme chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I liked it.
Fatalic Wolf chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was...wow. Your style is amazing. You really have talent, and this is such a great work of fan fiction...wow. I'm impressed with this. I can honestly say I got lost in this story, something that hasn't happened for months of reading FF. There's just so much emotion and such a vivid description that all I can say, for the third time, is WOW. Way to go.

-Bridget-

The former MysticGranger/Unknown Wolf
Aquarius21294 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I don't usually read HP fics, but this was an exception.

It was deep and strange, plus the ending leaves you with this sad picture in your head.

Great job!
Inkstained Scarlet chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Strangly beautiful. You write well, and the way you tell the story is bittersweet and touching. I've never read another story quite like this one. It's not my favourite ever, but i'd encourage others to read it, simply to appreciate your abilities. You transcend the barrier and gently pull the reader into the story. You should consider writing original fiction of your own...

Thanks

Scarlet
daffodilsweetie45 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
This I must tell you is one very well written piece of liturature, you have great used of epithets, metaphors and feelings. It may not be my favorite way to tell the HP story but I understand your side as well and you kept it very canon.