Reviews for Just Another Day
MangaTrial chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
It was really a PERFECT story. You are such a good writer!
Black Convoy chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow, this was awesome and lucky... I mean poor... Fate
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hmm, no mater where the route goes, Eeither YuuNano or FeiNano these three alwasy being one! I want Hayate to join as well (That fan Art made of Win)

Btw, I'm actually FeiYuu if you ask :) , but I like either YuuNano or FeiNano too
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL love the endding
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Reading through the old FFT is fun. :3 Nice story, the ending was great.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aw, this was very cute. And I have to say, I really admire the way you can write both sides of the 'ship triangle and make them work without cheapening any of the characters.
clarec97 chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Gosh, I enjoy reading it so much to my suprise, I don't relly like Nanoha x Yuuno, I only wihs Nanoha Nad Fate end up together forever and after, but this is good. Somehow I pity Fate, she is only a stand in for Yuuno to Nanoha, you never touch on how Fate actually feel when Nanoha did those 'stuffs' to her, or if Fate has a boyfriend too.

Great story, thanks
Ningyo Hanabi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Quite good, though it was somehow sort of confusing, since I thought it was supposed to be about Yuuno and Nanoha, but there were also Fate and Nanoha. Very good, though.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That’s Nanoha and Fate for you….

If you can have a threesome, at least allow the two girls have their little affairs when nobody is around. Can you imagine that? Nanoha sleeping with Fate each time she does with Yuuno. One of two things: or Fate ends crazy or searching for an agreement with Yuuno.

Good work.
Lone Wolf NEO chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Oh, my dear god.

This story, dear sir/mam, is made of win and gold.

You won an Internet. XD

lone wolf neo
Meister Babylon chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
KA-WA-II!

And it fits nicely with the anime/manga too. Kudos!
Guardian Korea chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
White devil, you say?

Well, I suppose you know about Nanoha's nickname that has been called around Japan and Korea. Well, there is a rumor...that Nanoha is a white Demon Queen...and the new girl character is the green devil...Well, it was only a starting rumor. But, you got the point there. Well, White Demon. Eh, that is the hard thing to hear or read in this place. I read Kuro Yumi and Kuro Nanoha...in asian websites. anyway, keep it up. UPdate soon

I think I'm going to like your story!
Jena-su Aquila chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
XD Haha, you know I love you. And love the story as well
Leinus chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Hahaha! A very brilliant story, with nice bits of humor interlaced in all the right places. Of course all the innuendo just made it that much funnier ;)

Keep up the good work! I'm hoping to read more stories from you soon!