Reviews for Growing Up, sort of.
tomdj1701 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Great job _
Nutzoide chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
That was absolutly hilarious! Simple, well written, amazingly cute and one of the funniest shorts I have read to date. I'm amazed I havn't read more fics that explore this idea now that I actually think about it. Very well done indeed.
Oh I know this one It's.uuummm.it's.uuuummmm chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
wow. this is ancient. but I like it to bad it never got updated...
lital-tee chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
hee hee. very cute story! make a sequel! please?
Ysabet chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Whiiiiine... no sequel? C'mon, it'll be fun! TRUST me! There! See? Nothing to worry about. Now you just get writing, and I'm sure somebody will be along to feed you pretty soon... Of course, what you get fed and how MUCH you get fed will depend on how much you write- but that won't be a problem, now, will it? (heh heh; and that's my Washu imitation, just for you. Howzabout a sequel, hmmm?)
glg chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Great story. I haven't read anything of yours that didn't make me laught, and this was no exception. More with this idea would be good, although I would like to see more of Girls Days and Paragon first. Note to other reveiwers: Ken-oh-ki is from the TV series. As far as I know Ryo-oh-ki only has a girl form in the OVA, which is what this story appears to be based on.
SMgirl2k chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
Ha hA!
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Aie~! This fic is so cute! I love it! _
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
This has some possibilities. Although I hope said boyfriend doesn't have a carrot fixation as well. Carrots

would become rarer than gold if that happened. 8)
ghost chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
heh grown up ryohki hmm i like it do a couple more story featureing this
ColleenieG chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
That was very cute. I enjoyed it muchly. _ Colleen
Calendar chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
That was cute! So, what about Ken-oh-ki? Oh, anyway, it was adorable and really funny!
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Awwwe... Add to this! It's going on my favorites!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
OK, let me explain things simply: If you don't write a sequel to this one, I will personally hunt you down like the dog you are!... Um, I'm just kidding, of course; but THIS is a character that gets ignored too much, & you did an EXCELLENT job on this fic! More, please... and Thanks! (... a *boyfriend*? Wooooooo...)
Gary Milburn chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This was great! Do some more!