Reviews for Slave Girl
lyssa loo chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon. :)
FruitsBasket33 chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
LOVE it, there a few grammatical errors but others wise perfect.
Hero Dean chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
so what happen next it got me excited to read what happen next
Mirror dp chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Can't wait :)))
Sarah Harris chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Please use a dictionary
nychick chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
I like the story, thank you for writing it.
asuka chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
please continue
Oky Verlo chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Hello Sheep-san

(or should that be hitsuji-san?)

is a great story!

Continue please!

Toodles and Love

Oky Verlo
Amberleaf chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
GRAH! This stupid computer won't log me in, and I can't Favourite this story... *sobs* But I like it! It's very good! The only thing that made it REALLY hard to read was the fact that you kept switching back and forth between tenses, such as: "I'm fine." Tohru said but her face were showing worry and she's frowning. (Not the exact sentence, but oh well. :P )

But, still... very good! I hope you write more! :D
badwolf107 chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
I LOVE the story! it has a nice twist 2 it and i like the way akito is shown as an extremely horrible person. (by the way, akito's father is dead and his mother hates him. also his mother's name is rin.(not izuzu, just rin)nyway PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Delphos-IZ chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
I can't imagine Tohru being so wild and stern, it was a shock, but I really like it! o well almost evrything except the part when Kito is now Tohru's fiancé I prefer Akito being Tohru's husband hehehe
Menari Lichlore chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
WOW! that was really good! is there going to be another one?
Oky Verlo chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
I dont quite get this chapter but i still look forward to the next one... Tohru is too cold and evil, so it doesn't really sound like she should.
Oky Verlo chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
are kito and tohru get together or something sheep-san?

that would be cool but tohru could also get together with kyo(yes i know i am a tradionalist)

toodles and love

Oky Verlo
Fanchick111 chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
wow- i like it! i wuz wondering, r all the other zodiac going to be introduced? good story- kudoes for u!write more!XD