Reviews for Megaman Legends: The unofficial novel of the game
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Really Good Story!
I'm a great fan of the Megaman Legends series. And i've been seen alot of Megaman Legends novelizations but none of them has been as great as this one.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
First off, I'm a major Legends/Dash fan. The kind that SQES like a rabid fangirl every time that a Legends/Dash reference is made in a game or that a Legends/Dash character is included in a game.

What you have here is without a doubt the BEST, and I use this term very carefully, BEST Legends novelization that I've seen anywhere, including MegamanLegendsStation, DeviantArt, and FFNet.

While I'd imagine that you stopped updating the story due to a lack of reviews, I'd very much urge you to continue it. The writing is excellently done, and I'm very glad that you've already thrown the RockXRoll in for us fans of that pairing (In case you didn't know, Megaman's japanese name is Rockman, and in the Dash series we called him by his first name of Rock).

Your style of novelization for this story reminds me of S.D. Perry's style (Perry was the person who wrote the official novelizations of the Resident Evil series that were published). I'd love to see more of your work in this style, especially the continuation of this Legends fanfiction.

And I GUARANTEE you this: if you continue this novelization, I'll get the word out about its existence to every Legends fanboy and fangirl site that I can get my hands on, and you'll have plenty more reviews than before.

~ZefieK
Lunar'sWolf chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Hey people! Review this story! It's good, and i don't like megaman, that's saying something! Give stally some feed back because he's a great writer and his fics are long!