Reviews for Luckiest Loser
Kyrallei chapter 39 . 4/4
This is beautiful... *sniffle* Christ I read this in two days... Two days! Gosh I really should stop reading fanfics haha.
You said that the cake box was embalmed with the bakery's name, as the box isn't a corpse I think spell check lied to you.
morisprincess chapter 3 . 2/15
It was a good chapter
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 39 . 1/9
That was actually REALLY good, which honestly I don't expect from an OCx_ story. You had very good character development with Nodoka. You really stuck in her personality and interests so that I could know who she was. Usually OCs get a tiny explanation of what they're like, then the rest is all up in the air and you're left with a character with a personality of a little bit of everything. That's how I see it anyways.
You also have a wonderfully big vocabulary. What really stuck out the most to me was all the different words you used in your story which could have easily been handled with a smaller, more common word.
And the fantastic job you did with Mori... I'm not much of a Mori fan mainly because nobody gives him any good development. It's not like the creator gave him much to work with after all... And if anyone does try to work with him, they end up giving him waaaay too much to say and it ends up sounding nothing like him at all. But you handled it all so smoothly and perfectly. You had Mori's character perfectly down to a T! I believed every bit of it.
And I laughed when you even added how OOC Mori gets when he's sleepy too! XD I really enjoyed that. Your story had so much great depth to it and it closed off pretty well. I would have liked to see a little more of a close off, such as how Honey is at this point, where and what Haruhi is doing, ect. I would have liked to have known what Mori said to Kei that scared him off so bad, and what Kei had done to Nodoka that was the worst of the worst. I don't think you ever explained that, if you had, sorry I missed it.
But overall you are a terrific writer and I'm really impressed with how well you took this. :) Good job!
OnlyByTheLight chapter 39 . 12/22/2013
LOVE
Bellarose06 chapter 39 . 12/14/2013
this is really Mori like! I love it so much. 3 thanks for sharing this wonderful story. :))
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Sweet story, I like how you didn't sugarcoat it so it would give us readers diabetes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
... But what if I want Kyoya's personal bodyguards after me? ... it would be a good thing, ne.
whiteanddark chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
I did really like your story, although at points I could definitely know what Nodoka was feeling when it came to being shy at the young age of 17 and not standing up for herself - and oddly enough her and I are both 23 by the time the series ended, both I think a little more outspoken and brave now lol :p it is sad to see it end though! I'll be looking at your other stories next :) Keep up the good work!
READ THISSSSSS chapter 39 . 9/7/2013
OMG! You should do a sequal to this story about the host club's kids running the host club! That would be awesome!
Hawtrod chapter 39 . 8/13/2013
You should write a short sequel. This story is just too cute :)
Vorazlov28 chapter 39 . 8/12/2013
This was a great, hilarious, and cute story. I loved reading it every second. I'm glad you included other plot points and didn't follow the same 'girl in debt to the club and works for them while falling in love' routine. Nodoka really fit in well with the hosts :)
sassybutt32 chapter 39 . 7/4/2013
wow I love this story so much! I've been reading it like crazy the last few days and now I'm finally done! It's fantastic. One of the very few GREAT mori/oc fics on here and I applaud you. Thank you so much for writing this fantastic, cute, adorable, slightly drama filled story! (maybe more than slightly? i dont know lol)
aoisenshi chapter 39 . 6/24/2013
This was absolutely so adorable I have no words to describe how awesome this fic is. You captured the characteristic of the Host Club so well and I enjoyed each chapter! Amazing!
A Promise of Tomarrow chapter 39 . 6/24/2013