Reviews for Fireworks
JokerN7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
wow absolutely romantic and loveable. very interesting. I like it very much. I can imagine Ichigo and Rukia standing under the fireworks kissing. absolutely amazing, romantic and adorable. kudos for you!
AdilaRain chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
So cute! 3
LiveLuvLaugh13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww. Very cute and emotional, I loved it! Nice oneshot!
LastOneOut chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
that was sweet :)
Baka-Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
a...so cute...

hope this really happen..~~ ehehee..

Isshin is great..!

IchiRuki all the way..!
weightlessmist chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I LOVE IT! -
kimono2007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
great fanfic!

hehe..

is rukia really that ignorant about the human world? hehe.. isshin is really funny..
Addict-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I know that this is going to sound weird but I'm looking for IchiRuki stories to make into a Doujinshi. (Fan Manga) And I really like this one. Could I ise it? I will make sure that you as the reader get one hundred percent of the credit for the storyline, and that nothing is edited in a way that you don't like. Let me know.

BananaPeel~
Dakyu chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I love how you kept the humor of the show in this. The oh-so-sweet moment completely ruined by Isshin is just too classic... especially that last line where the father got kicked repeatedly XD

Can't wait for more!

Dak
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow! it's a wonderful fic. i love the way it's written. i hope you write some more of this
angelicbluerose chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
i love it! :D
Vbaby22 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was so cute! And Ichigo's dad is also the best! Nice job!
Mistress Amelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This is a really great oneshot! One of my favorite Bleach stories actually. The way you made the ending was the best! Keep on writing more stories just like this one!
Remnants of a Dream chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
SO CUTE
Bloody Valentines chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ahh! How sweet! How perfect! Rukia. And Ichigo. Should make with the babies. Now.

LOVE THIS STORY! gah!