Reviews for Transitions
wandaa chapter 10 . 11/11
Not sure if you're still around as this story was published in 2007... but I still wanted to tell you how lovely your story is! I discovered 'bounded' via a tumblr reco and loved it so much I just had to read another story from you! And wow was I not disappointed at all! This was just lovely, well written and in character. It had me smilling all the time (literally) and I just had a great time reading it. I wish you had continued, telling their story even discribing the most boring events because I'm sure that would have been lovely told by you. So yes your story is still alive and continue to make people happy and I wanted to tell you that. You are really talented and I want to thank you very much for sharing it with us.
wickedcml chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I've loved all four of your stories. You really have a way with words that really invite a person to indulge in the story. I hope all your endeavors with your original works are fruitful. Thanks
PF2724 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Now that was just adorable ! Really great stuff I loved it :)
Cowluvr419 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
That was so beautiful. I started crying the moment Hagrid handed her the flowers. This was a great story and the ending was perfect. I hope you're still writing and sharing your talent with as many people as you can. Thank you for sharing this gift with us.
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This chapter was great. The conversation between Harry and the Weasley boys was hilarious! I can't wait to keep reading!
janie Douglas chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Oh I just loved this whole story! Your a great writer and you write Ron and Hermione REALLY well. I hope you write some more!
Larry Hotter chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
AWWW! i was heartbroken when I read that you stopped writing HP fanfic! :(

Now that I see the last update was is 2007, I kinda lost hope. :'(

Hoping at least you would write one a year.

Anyway, a great loss... not having you here anymore.

Hope you break through as a writer, because you deserve it!

Thank you very much for this extraordinary alternate universe of Harry potter.

Loved every word of it.

Best of luck with your pursuit of a new career.

Lots of love.
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
H/G story is good.

It feels more natural when everybody is involved.

Love the details that are also mentioned in the other stories. Like Ron walking in on Harry and Ginny. The locket. DOuglas. The school etc.

Love all of your stories.
Larry Hotter chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
LOVED the scene at the Burrow with the boys!

It really made me laugh out loud!

The scene at Rons bedroom was great too. With all the yes's from Harry. How do you come up with this stuff?

This story is so great!
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Love your stories!

This one is so funny when Harry comes by and ruins Rons day even further! LOL!

I really laughed at that!

You actually managed to make things interesting, even though I know the future.

Damn you're good! :)
unique.normality chapter 8 . 10/29/2010
One thing I noticed was when Dixon said Hermione didn't know how it was to be out there... she does. She's been fighting Voldemort with Harry all those years. And with the hunt, even if I think this was written before that.
cara.seismic chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
I loved this story! I especially loved how you captured and described Harry and Hermione's relationship.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 10 . 12/17/2008
So, I've read this story probably a dozen times, and am only now reviewing, so don't kill me... But I absolutely adore this story, I think it's my favorite FF ever. :-) I love how you develop the relationship, and take your time with it, instead of having them rush into bed right away. Makes it more real, authentic. And SEXY! ;-) Oh my goodness, when I read the kissing/foreplay/sexy bits, I swear I have to fan myself. Hehe. Excellent work, I hope you write more soon!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I like how you wrote this story. It feels like you capture the fun, confusion, worries over 1st times for everything.

The conclusion is especially great.