Reviews for Transitions
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
I loved this chapter - with how they discover sex and the physical relationship and how they are imperfect in it.

Ron standing up to his mom was so great.

All I can say is wow to that proposal - and how it was led up to.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
This chapter really has incredible ups and downs, but you could imagine that is how they reacted. Really excited to see the New Year.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
Very funny interaction in the public display in the garden.

I love how much Ron takes care of her.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
What a sweet and amazing first date.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 12/14/2016
I love Harry's perspective on the relationship,

I definitely love seeing Ron/Hermione's interaction and how he finally got the push he needed to move forward. Can't imagine Dixon is done.
HelpmeHermione chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
I don't normally ship this coupling, but this was a perfect continuation. So utterly romantic and true to character! I really enjoyed this! Thank you so much.
wandaa chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
Not sure if you're still around as this story was published in 2007... but I still wanted to tell you how lovely your story is! I discovered 'bounded' via a tumblr reco and loved it so much I just had to read another story from you! And wow was I not disappointed at all! This was just lovely, well written and in character. It had me smilling all the time (literally) and I just had a great time reading it. I wish you had continued, telling their story even discribing the most boring events because I'm sure that would have been lovely told by you. So yes your story is still alive and continue to make people happy and I wanted to tell you that. You are really talented and I want to thank you very much for sharing it with us.
wickedcml chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
I've loved all four of your stories. You really have a way with words that really invite a person to indulge in the story. I hope all your endeavors with your original works are fruitful. Thanks
PF2724 chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Now that was just adorable ! Really great stuff I loved it :)
Cowluvr419 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Aw!
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
That was so beautiful. I started crying the moment Hagrid handed her the flowers. This was a great story and the ending was perfect. I hope you're still writing and sharing your talent with as many people as you can. Thank you for sharing this gift with us.
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
This chapter was great. The conversation between Harry and the Weasley boys was hilarious! I can't wait to keep reading!
janie Douglas chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Oh I just loved this whole story! Your a great writer and you write Ron and Hermione REALLY well. I hope you write some more!
Larry Hotter chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
AWWW! i was heartbroken when I read that you stopped writing HP fanfic! :(

Now that I see the last update was is 2007, I kinda lost hope. :'(

Hoping at least you would write one a year.

Anyway, a great loss... not having you here anymore.

Hope you break through as a writer, because you deserve it!

Thank you very much for this extraordinary alternate universe of Harry potter.

Loved every word of it.

Best of luck with your pursuit of a new career.

Lots of love.
Larry Hotter chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
H/G story is good.

It feels more natural when everybody is involved.

Love the details that are also mentioned in the other stories. Like Ron walking in on Harry and Ginny. The locket. DOuglas. The school etc.

Love all of your stories.