Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
jensy chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
AWSUMMMMMMMMM...I JXT NEEDED A HUG IN END...
REST OF STORY WAS AWSUM N G8 3
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I like the idea of Meg leaving Sam hopped up on cocaine in addition what we saw in the episode. The demon likely partied as much as possible.
azerjaban chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
I can tottally see Meg doong that. Though o do wonder which way she swing... Sam could have been sore in a completely different place. Lol
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Awww, so cool! I love Dean's protectiveness, as always, and Sammy's desire to make Dean feel better.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Great story! Really interesting take on the episode. Loved it! :)
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was a good story but truth be told I love your summary. It was amazing.
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Awesome work
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I was searching for something to read tonight...something inspirational...something fresh...something insightful...something...soothing. I found that something here - in your story.

World-class stuff!

Karen
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
Wow, what a most gorgeous tag to 'Born Under a Bad Sign'; I'm absolutely in awe at this marvellous story!

And though it never occurred to me that Meg might have used Sammy's body in such a way, it's really quite possible, not to mention that I wouldn't put it past her to try and ride Sam's body to death while enjoying some loopiness.

You have no idea how much my heart ached for both Sam and Dean here! And you did such a fantastic job at doing both characters and both points of view justice. This was a very well-written reflection on the boys' feelings and I utterly enjoyed the usual quips at each other when they were trying to hide their concern.

Excellent!
AnickaMarie chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Great fic. Nice ending, resolving the issues, but doing it in a way that I could definitely see the boys doing.
AnickaMarie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Found this through the SFTCOL(AR)S story game and glad I did. Due to the clue I know what's wrong with Sammy and can't wait to see how it plays out. Also loved how you referred to the car needing fed like Dean :) Very nice. On to the next chapter.
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Poor Sam! Glad Dean got him out before he got sent into rehab.
zookitty chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
aw I love over protective Dean, poor dear is so scared for his brother. Dean punching that guy because he ran into Sam, hehe. So perfect.

brova! I love it
zookitty chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
o I love this story! It's soo good, so much angst I love it!

-He wanted his slightly self absorbed, mildly melancholy, gangly geek of a brother returned. Pronto.- I just love that line! So perfectly put.

aw Dean is so adorably protective! I love this story.
Lissa chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Wow. Never thought of this, that Sam would need to detox from Meg. Nice concept and well executed. :)