Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
Allegra chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
What a great beginning! I can't wait to see where this leads. You have written the boys very vividly and I love that they're both in pain and trying to work it out on their own.
Nate and Jake chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
This was such an awesome story. I loved reading it. Great job! It was a very original story.
Zadrak chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
OOH! what a great story! I'd wondered what Meg had been up to - what a great idea!

Loved it, i think this is the best extra to BUaBS that i've read. Top marks!

xZx
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
You ought to be VERY proud! This piece is wonderfully done-and your best to date. The emotions are real and consistent. It builds on the ep and creates a plausible situation with which they can deal with the tense emotions they were likely to fall out from this. Both boys are willing to acknowledge their faults, and yet it is a simple togetherness that keeps them moving.

Lovely work. And Sam was intubated! You KNOW how I feel about that :)
KatieLB chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
oh those sweet boys... dont you just want to wrap them up! another great chapter and good ending to your tag... i love long tags... i could live off them...great job
Nina chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
I loved it!
friendly chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
great story. that was awesome...
carocali chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
This heart just broke

So sad and painful for both boys. You've captured the things that I love most about each of them, and the guilt and angst just kills me.

I love the way Dean ushered Sam out of the hospital knowing they'd do him no good anyway. They WERE mean to him.

Together again, broken and battered. Just wonderful!

:D

Caroline
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
All I can say is wow, what an awesome ending to a great story! Sam's heart is fine and because of that, so is Dean's
Megan chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Great Story! I loved it. I look forward to reading more of your stories! catch ya on the flipside.
licorice stick chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
cant wait to read more. hope u update really soon!
LadyFFVic chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
OMG This is awesome! I try really hard to wait for stories to be complete before I read because I've gotten hooked and had stories disappear before, but I couldn't hold out anymore when I read the description. Even handed treatments of BUABS' aftermath are in short supply. The thoughts and feelings of both brothers ring so true it's great. You've made Dean human instead of turning him into the superhuman martyr that you sometimes see. Hurt and resentful when appropriate, and then strong and protective. Great balance. And Sam, guilty and protective, strong enough to not be overwhelmed by angst. That's why we love Sammy!

I love the turnaround of Dean wanting to avoid a 'chick flick moment', and then becoming concerned when there wasn't one. Totally believable. The gradual onset of the symptoms built the tension right up to the limp Sam moment. Great job! Can't wait for the update!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
ok I must be tired or just enjoying the story but i totally didnt see drugs causing sammys problem...great little twist you've thrown in there...great job cant wait for part three
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
oh I tell you what...this episode so messed with both boys...not to mention all of us... great beginning looking forward to whats coming...
carocali chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Oh no! The poor baby got hooked on Cocaine? What a bi*ch! I can't believe it!

Nice filling in the blanks after the whole possession thing! It sure seems that Meg had a field day with Sammy. God, I hope she didnt give him any other diseasese! Yikes! ah!

Love how you are tying this all together! Nice work!

:D