Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
friendly chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
awesome job.. love this story
bb1128 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
great so far...can't wait to read more, please update soon! )
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
WOW I never dreamed that the hurting chest was actually a heart attack happening. Poor Sammy, Dean is going to have a heck of a time getting him thru this one!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
No! Sam! Heart attack! Bad!

I LOVE how you have Sam remembering what Meg did...and she's a not so nice person. And it's just such a plausible scenario-the things she could do in his body...I mean, there's a lot of damage she could inflict. It's just such a clever (and underdone) plot line.

And you're hitting the emotions perfectly-I LOVE how you're working this-the scenes are concise and cohesive. This is just good writing.

Keep it up!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
God I hate Meg even more... I like how you write Sam in beginning, trying to make sure Dean was fine. Great writing and I can't wait for the last installment!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 2 . 4/17/2007
Please more! I love this!
oneforthehaters chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
oh my goodness...i love this!

more soon please!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Good story so update soon.
SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Great take on the guys and great start! I'm really looking forward to the next chaperters. Can't wait!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hi, love the first chapter of this story, can't wait to read more, please update soon. x
Onari chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Great start! Straight to my alert list! If the site allows ut _

Update soon!

Love xx
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very cool. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
carocali chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh, what's going on? What did she do to Sammy while she possessed him? It could be overworking those lovely muscles at the gym, all swea... oops, did I say that out loud? Sorry. I'm really intrigued what this ailment is.

I'm just aching for Sam as all the guilt is bottled up inside! And I hate that Dean is upset with Sam for not being able to fight Meg. I'm sure it's a natural reaction, but it just cuts me to the bone.

Great start! Can't wait for more!

;D

Caroline
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
What a lovely, lovely anniversary present. I highly approve of this "let's give gifts to other people" way of celebrating big occasions! And you have been a fantastic addition to the fic community - and especially limp!Sam! So hugs and congrats!

No question there is big limpness to come...my goodness, poor Sammy's having a heart attack and no one realizes it. :( Scary thing! Love Dean's thoughts...they're completely realistic and I don't blame him for feeling a little grumpy about the whole situation. Especially: "It seemed like every time someone in his family was possessed, he was the one who suffered for it." Poor Dean! And it's been twice now with Sam, so I don't begrudge the guy a little wallowing. He's earned it. Hope he snaps out of it soon though - Sammy's in a world of trouble.

Post more SON! :)
aFiendishThingy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!

You have wrapped everything that I love about a fic into this storyline! If I could hug you right now..I soo would! lol..

Please update soon! I suppose five minutes from now is a bit too much to ask...so I guess tomorrow is good, too! hehehe..

AWESOME start to this fic! I'm a fan already!

Please update son!