Reviews for The Heart of the Matter
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Love it! Please update soon!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Okay I am now hooked to this story. Update please!
tamara chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Excellent beginning! I can't wait for more. Thanks for the read.

Tamara
LazarusLady chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Eep! Now I'm curious, I'm hooked! What's up with Sam?
Spellb0und chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I love added scenes for this episode. While it was one of my favorites this season, I felt that they just left a lot unsaid at the end and what you have here is more like it.

Ouch, our poor boys. I wonder what's going down with Sammy, here? And Dean, blaming Sam for shooting him and being possessed? So not on. I glared at my computer screen for about five minutes after I read that. But I also love that he knows something is up with his brother.

Anyways, off to a great start and well, looking forward to the next part! _
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
God I love this already! Amazing begining because you have me hooked! (alerting)
shelby02 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Great story so far. It seems like you have an interesting twist in mind(hopefully with lots of limp Sam to come). I can't wait to read the next chapter.
WaterBottlesRule chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Freaking Sweet!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
awesome start.. can't wait for more..
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I so love this fic. I mean, REALLY love this fic. You've done such a good job picking up on the sort of tenseness that they both write off-and Sam is clearly NOT himself, which I'm sure we'll learn more about in parts to come :)

I especially love thinking about everything Meg COULD have done to our poor boy-the earring is a PERFECT detail and it opens your fic PERFECTLY. And Dean saying Christo? Painful yet lightly done and SO believable.

Truthfully, this fic is such a good one for your sixth month anniversary because it's such a contrast. You know I've always loved your work, but read your first fic and then read this, and the growth is impressive.

So I look forward to more :)
Megan chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
sounds like you got a good story going here! update soon please!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5