Reviews for Dawn's Reckoning
summerfell chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Great job on the story. One of the few stories I've read where it's genuinely funny and the humor is injected throughout the story smoothly.

Hope you're still alive in the yyh fanfiction writing world
Kelooki chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
Great start to a story! I wish you would update. You're writing is wonderful and the story is intriguing. One of the best incomplete works I've read so far!
Hidari chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
This is really really good. I hope you continue this. I the romance - subtle but solid, sweet but kinda sad, too.
harukohaha chapter 11 . 11/25/2009
I like your fic and am hoping it isn't dead. How to describe it... melancholy and wistful but sweet. I like how the romance is not too overt but subtle and yet built on very strong friendship. And to add to everything, you have a very very interesting plot going on. I would love to see what happens next. This deserves more reviews.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
I just hope with everything going on that Kurama and Hiei can figure something out between them.
KyoHana chapter 11 . 7/29/2008
Your updates are always SO well worth the wait, and this one was no exception. So, we now have a prisoner to interrogate... one Yusuke seems to recognize. It will be interesting to see just who this 'person' is. Well done!
BlueUtopiah chapter 10 . 12/28/2007
Heh. Your Mukuro is awesome. I love how she worded "And no, Hiei, I don’t intend for that last part to be falsely interpreted as a request and therefore optional." Brilliant.

And the ending of this chapter? UNF. I love honest real emotion between them and you did that well.

MORE!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
It seems like you'll just have to work with Hiei Kurama and have some patience. So is Kurama good now? Sorien really did break it right and it's not coming back?
JGgirl chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
WOW!

I have no more words
DeeJayers chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
Great job! -.- I hope you update soon!
ladyasile chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
how cute! aww, they are so adorable. wow, hiei sure is protective! hm, just what will happen? they know where their enemy is, so it's only a matter of time... keep it up!

:-)
Chibi Tsuki Hikari chapter 10 . 11/24/2007
Kawaii-ne, I do hope kurama is the uke..I can't see hiei as anything but seme -; can you see anyone dominate him? cause I can't. Anywho nice chapter
icefox94 chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
awesome story you have going here. only one problem with me. i hate cliffies! T.T update soon please!
ladyasile chapter 9 . 9/23/2007
YES! an update! omg, what's going to happen? keep up the cool fic! you rock at this! :-) great job!
viciouscallisto chapter 8 . 9/12/2007
yay i really like how this fic is progressing! you've done a very good job with writing the characters! i can't wait for more chapters!