Reviews for Vertigo: An SPD ReImagining
Kylia Skydancer chapter 8 . 1/19
Oh goodness! Who could the traitor be? I hope it isn't Kat...maybe it's Doctor Felix?

I hope Sky can get over his prejudices and work with the team. And Z probably needs to find out about her past too. Marie... Marie seems interesting. I'd like to know more about her.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 7 . 1/19
That was a roller coaster of a chapter. I hope everything works out.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 6 . 1/19
Oh no! Sam!

From what I can tell so far, Jack has his own mutation from the show as well as Syd's as a secondary one. Z, I think, has Bridge's mutation as her primary one and is developing Sky's as her secondary.

I feel like I don't really understand Bridge without his mutation. I felt like it was such a big part of why he was the way he was that I don't understand him now.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 5 . 1/18
The thing with Sam sounds really interesting. I'm a little sad at the way the powers have turned out but it's definitely different.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 4 . 1/15
Plot is thickening! Poor Z... She's going to have to make the choice herself eventually. So far she's only been detaining criminals but war is kill or be killed.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 2 . 1/15
Tsk tsk. Sky is psychologically unfit to be a leader because of his prejudices.
Kylia Skydancer chapter 1 . 1/15
Hmm... This is a very interesting start to a cool concept.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
Epic read!
crazzyjackzgirl chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
aaaah the end part was soooo cute
crazzyjackzgirl chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
WHO IS THE DAMN TRATIOR!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great story :-) just expecting to see some sky/jack pairing and less jack/Z pairing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great story :-) I was just expectng
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
cool
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
you have to finish this story it is very good please keep going.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! please keep going.