Reviews for Vertigo: An SPD ReImagining
crazzyjackzgirl chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
aaaah the end part was soooo cute
crazzyjackzgirl chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
WHO IS THE DAMN TRATIOR!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great story :-) just expecting to see some sky/jack pairing and less jack/Z pairing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
Great story :-) I was just expectng
Sailor Pandabear chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
cool
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
you have to finish this story it is very good please keep going.
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! please keep going.
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Seriously fucking awsome, Cant wait for the new series, get it posted soon!
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
ALRITE, Welcome back, Blanks! Very good Chapter,can't wait for more.
Megazord Master chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
It's too damn bad that this isn't going to be continued. It was really picking up the pace and I would have loved to see what you would have done with Shadow Ranger.

And from what I could piece together, the traitor was Birdie. Can't wait for any other stories you'll write!

_MM
Bionic Red chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
I'm looking forward to the next Chapter; things look great so far. I like the image you've painted here; I always thought of remaking S.P.D. with Jasmine's powers only, but you've done great with this vision of yours. If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to you about a vision I have for the fiction I am working on; from what I've read, you seem to have a similar view in your fiction.
Kaye Lim chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Good story, but it's really awful for z to lead jack on by sleeping with him. good story though... simply waiting for more.
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
If you're gonna play around w/ the pairings, can we see a little Jack/Syd?
Zaara the black chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
WOO RAH! That is the best chapter you have done so far. I think you should have let jack cheat a bit in the fight, but not my place to judge. The thing with Z and Sky, where I'm from once something like that it said things never go back to normal and when a third party is invalid it becomes worse. But I like yo style never the less Hope you update soon.
Luvi loo chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Por favor a mi me gustaría más que hubiera un final Sky/Z ,, Syd/Jack.