Reviews for A Good Thing
Sakura Katana chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awesome and hilarious!
the silence in between chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hahahaha, that's too funny. I love it. Passions didn't debut until July 19, though (and I presume that this is taking place over the summer/autumn in 1998), but I laughed to hard while reading this to care too much. :)
ozma914 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Well, that certainly helps explain why they weren't getting along after S2. I was on the edge of my chair, waiting to see what the show Drusilla so loved would turn out to be ... and she was right - it is *most* frightening, indeed!
salemsweety chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
HAHAHA...This was fraggin funny as hell! Not that I approve of poor Spike getting fryed outside but still it was awsome.
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I cackled at the part where Dru threw Spike in the sunlight!

Drusilla was in character (which for me is kinda tough to do, since she's so random!) good job!
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Loved Miss Drusilla's reasoning behind why Passions was a stupid show. No wonder Spike hates the alternative though. Great funny little story. More please.
Zel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Brilliant... Absolutely brilliant... You have a very proffesional style- Rock on!
asr chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Poor sizzling Bacon!Spike. He really should know by now not to stand between Drusilla and something she wants. I wonder what would happen if Dru ever got to meet her hero . . .

Thanks for another glimpse into the daily unlife of Spike and Drusilla. ~asr
jamjar666 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
a truly amazing Dru fic very in charicter apart from throwing him out but great non the less