Reviews for Phantasy Star Online: Darkness Falls
maskedmarth chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
Honestly, I was thrilled when I was looking through the Phantasy Star section for a PSO story and I found this one. And I was immediately intrigued- I just thought it was an original story and executed well. Of course, I think none of us was expecting the ending, but it was presented greatly and smoothly. And well, I saw that you were a roleplayer and I just got all excited (none of my friends are cool enough for PSO), so I can't wait for the sequel!
red eye chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
could nt stop reading, very well done.

especially interesting for people who own the game, wich makes it a lot more recognisable for those.

keep up the good work!
Innerfury chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Wow Just Wow...I'm gonna say that this has been no of the Best fics I've read to date. The emotion was powerful to say the least...and the writing was just amazing...Freaking awesome job sir.

P.S: I'm gonna go Royally Mess Falz's Stuff up now...
MoonWalkerStorm chapter 16 . 1/10/2009
Ouch Storm. You went all dark. Kudos to you. This was a great way to end it but the question is are you finished? Only one way to find out I guess. That is for me to wait. Good story though! :)
the42jabberwocky chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
Is this the end? It sort of feels like a break before the end, you know, lie the gathering of forces before the final confrontation. I still feel like an idiot for not marking this for an alert, I get to eager to review that I forget those simple things. this story is still really good, and i'm a picky reader so the fact that your story got my attention is really neat. PM to follow. Keep up the good work!
the42jabberwocky chapter 15 . 12/23/2008
I can't believe I was idiot enough to not to mark this for Alert status. I forgot that this story wouldn't end at least until you reach the chapter that is going to be called "'something' for IDOLA the Holy". But other than that, this story still is working great. I want to see the end really badly, keep up the good work. I'm with you till the end.
the42jabberwocky chapter 14 . 12/23/2008
Argh, it feels like a cliff hanger, if it's the end I am very angry, not at you but at Dark Falz. I got to know Danielle and then poof she's gone. This is a very good story, but it feels prematurely ended. I hope to see more. Good job on this though.
the42jabberwocky chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
I am getting closer to the end, and I am scared for my life, the emotions of Danielle are washing over me. This is a sign of good writing, being able to make the reader feel the characters emotions. You finally responded to my first review, since I can still play offline, I use a FOmar of lvl 61 named Dimillo. It took forever but it was entirely worth it (Grantz lvl 3 ... cough!). My Mom plays too as a lvl 57 Ranger, we make a good team. Anyway, I hope this story has a happy ending, but from playing episode 1, personally I doubt it will. here's a question for ya though, why is it that an entire army, red ring rico [best hunter ever], get killed/absorbed by Dark Falz; while your lone character ... beats the crap out of it and wins?
the42jabberwocky chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
I know this review comes a bit late, but even though PSO is technically dead, I still have the gamecube version, and I've had it for about a year (did you know there's a player based server for those who still wish to play, I'll send the ling in a PM). This story really brings a reality to the game. You do well with Rico. I'm guessing in game terms, that Danielle is a lvl 3 ranger? Is she perchance your character (like the one you used when you played/play the game)? I am also wondering if you'll move on to episode 2. My final question is ... where are the MAGs? Having that friend over your shoulder supporting you is ever so helpful, even if Danielle doesn't have one, Rico should. It's the only way to unleash photon blasts/summons. I'll continue reading, and review as I see more. Good work.
Greyfirestorm chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
You should definetely continue this story. It's brilliant!
Mutation Ivori chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
One of the best written, best plotted out Phantasty Star Online storys I have ever red. That and you get extra special bonus points for using level themes for chapter titles.

Can't wait for more! n.n
Chaychan chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
this is a great story I can't stop reading. The way that it blends the games actualities and the authors original concepts is superb...kay that didn't sound like me at all... but it is true ...

this whole thing rocks I love it so much. Um 10/10

and keep up the wonderful work!
BurnBlRD chapter 7 . 6/13/2008
This story is very good. This prologue keeps to the storyline of the game but has just enough originality so that it's not just a cheap knockoff. The action and story telling paces work well and are far from long and drowned out. You should definitely continue writing.
MoonWalkerStorm chapter 5 . 2/25/2008
Very nice. I hope you keep this one up unlike the others :P Update soon! :)
Soaring Hawk chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
You are a VERY good writer! There are alot of stories on this particular subject and yours is probably my favorite. I really like it. Keep it up.