Reviews for There Goes the World
cheeky-chaos chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Beautiful. Sad. Wonderful. You're a great writer and thank you for sharing.

Cheeky.
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
oh my, that was so touching, im so moved and crying like a baby. Incredible!
CC chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Watch Cloverfield lately?
ThirstingDragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow...I'm still crying as I write this...this...its just plain amazing.
xJazminex chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I am actually crying reading this... honestly... that is the best story i have ever read, i swear...

Luv Jazzy
Naril chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow... i just stumbled over this fiction coz i was lookin for sum work around my old fav tv-series nd now u got me wid relireli wet cheeks. congratulation to makin me cry over this, u wrote this in a way that made me believe it there. nd sad thing is i can actually imagine humans doin sumthin like this... wow

xx
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I doubt there's a dry patch left on my face. At least baby's stopped doing the rumba, maybe she's sensing my distress. What a horrific end. At least their friends were faithful even in death. Sketchy's always been the side character, but what you did here, made him shine. And Alec. We'll I've never read a story where Alec was anything less than a man to be admired for his strength, his loyalty and his love. A well conceived and penned tragedy.
wildsky chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow. That made me cry, which is pretty hard to do. I think that pretty much sums it up.
X5MaxxieAndAlec452 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
holy -! that ending was so good; the messages. wow, that got me tearing up. amazing, that was.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
OMG! This was so sad. I just about cried. You are a wonderful writter and make everything in the story sound so plausable. I really hope you write more because if you do i will most definately read your story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is an awesome wonderful sad story! You are an awesome writer! I'm trying so hard not to cry in the library that I'm reading in. I love it!
DeadTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I'm no good with either comments or reviews but I wanned to let you know that I wasn't just impressed by your language, idéas, well though story or well captured character. I was moved. It don't happen a lot so be proud over your story.
TheSheps chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That had to be one of the most moving stories i have read. You didn't fall into cheesy or soppy, you left it poignant and for that made it so much more real. Thanks for that, you're story is fantastic!

x
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Again, a very moving and absolutely desolate story. Definitely had tears in my eyes at the end. Excellent job.

The one critique I would have is that I wonder what - exactly - *did* keep Sketchy and OC and Normal and Logan from telling the transgenics about the Ordinary evacuation. Understandably, it wouldn't worked too well into the earlier narrative, but conceivably, the show on the Pulse could have been playing in the background at Jam Pony, or a reference to Ordinaries who'd been killed could have been referenced. Even Sketchy's own story - why he didn't/couldn't warn Max and Alec [which could have been told as a part of why he felt he had to tell his story now: guilt; or an internal narration after his thoughts about how seeing the images when he had received them from Alec had been more than enough about what had happened and why he hadn't been able to give them warning].

Like I said, this is a great piece. That's just one aspect that I think could have made it even more fabulous. Thanks for posting.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
fantastic story. Realistic and cold. But that is what Humans are. Just so you know I will be rec'ing this story all over, because well it deserves to be read. Great work. I hope you have other stories, because I'm so adding you and checking into it :P
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »