Reviews for There Goes the World
ThirstingDragon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow...I'm still crying as I write this...this...its just plain amazing.
xJazminex chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I am actually crying reading this... honestly... that is the best story i have ever read, i swear...

Luv Jazzy
Naril chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
wow... i just stumbled over this fiction coz i was lookin for sum work around my old fav tv-series nd now u got me wid relireli wet cheeks. congratulation to makin me cry over this, u wrote this in a way that made me believe it there. nd sad thing is i can actually imagine humans doin sumthin like this... wow

xx
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I doubt there's a dry patch left on my face. At least baby's stopped doing the rumba, maybe she's sensing my distress. What a horrific end. At least their friends were faithful even in death. Sketchy's always been the side character, but what you did here, made him shine. And Alec. We'll I've never read a story where Alec was anything less than a man to be admired for his strength, his loyalty and his love. A well conceived and penned tragedy.
wildsky chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Wow. That made me cry, which is pretty hard to do. I think that pretty much sums it up.
X5MaxxieAndAlec452 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
holy -! that ending was so good; the messages. wow, that got me tearing up. amazing, that was.
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
OMG! This was so sad. I just about cried. You are a wonderful writter and make everything in the story sound so plausable. I really hope you write more because if you do i will most definately read your story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This is an awesome wonderful sad story! You are an awesome writer! I'm trying so hard not to cry in the library that I'm reading in. I love it!
DeadTomorrow chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I'm no good with either comments or reviews but I wanned to let you know that I wasn't just impressed by your language, idéas, well though story or well captured character. I was moved. It don't happen a lot so be proud over your story.
TheSheps chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
That had to be one of the most moving stories i have read. You didn't fall into cheesy or soppy, you left it poignant and for that made it so much more real. Thanks for that, you're story is fantastic!

x
Her Owlness chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Again, a very moving and absolutely desolate story. Definitely had tears in my eyes at the end. Excellent job.

The one critique I would have is that I wonder what - exactly - *did* keep Sketchy and OC and Normal and Logan from telling the transgenics about the Ordinary evacuation. Understandably, it wouldn't worked too well into the earlier narrative, but conceivably, the show on the Pulse could have been playing in the background at Jam Pony, or a reference to Ordinaries who'd been killed could have been referenced. Even Sketchy's own story - why he didn't/couldn't warn Max and Alec [which could have been told as a part of why he felt he had to tell his story now: guilt; or an internal narration after his thoughts about how seeing the images when he had received them from Alec had been more than enough about what had happened and why he hadn't been able to give them warning].

Like I said, this is a great piece. That's just one aspect that I think could have made it even more fabulous. Thanks for posting.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
fantastic story. Realistic and cold. But that is what Humans are. Just so you know I will be rec'ing this story all over, because well it deserves to be read. Great work. I hope you have other stories, because I'm so adding you and checking into it :P
M.Bowen chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow.

I'm sorry I can't put together anything more cohesive. This is amazing. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Meg
Duffster21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
it's official

im a cry baby when it comes to death

poor me

great story though

even if it made me cry
DeadlyToxic01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I told you I would eventually end up reviewing for you stories! *grins* This one-shot...gees it was amazing truely a masterpiece. Perhaps you could make a story related to this one, maybe the before hand to this, what happened to make the militaries leave and what not. Not that this story can't stand on it's own, it definately wouldn't need. It just made me think of a lot of possibilities to relate to and be that could be involved with this one-shot. Of course if it's not to much to ask of course and its' up to you *smiles*

BTW I am in love with that song! So first off good choice very good choice.

Max and her shark DNA what is he going to do with her...*sighs* Sometimes I have shark DNA at times lol.

Alec he definately knows why he stuck around just can't admit it to anyone especially himself because of Manticore.

Oh man...that doesn't sound to good...Max sorta freaked making Alec freak not good at all...*bites fingernails*

Leaving? Just like that which makes me incredibly cautious. *bites low lip* I mean there has to be a reason behind it why would they just...leave? Soemthing smells fishy.

Oh fuck! Missiles, your mean, I just, fuck...

*swollows* I can't believe it. They are just going to terimate them! Just like that?

This isn't good, not good at all making Mole quite. *deep breath*

I think I'm going to cry again. So far I have read it 5 times and I cried every time! And now that I know this story well enough I know what's going to happen and I'm probably going to cry once more. I say well done because not many stories can make me cry so I'm sure it's a good thing in a strange twisted sense that I cry in a way...

Max is asking Alec to leave without her no way. I mean now I see for many reasons why you picked this song, lyrically and also the tone of the song.

Mole's gone...shit...How are they going to get everyone out now...the pipes and shit and they can't go by air I mean unless they can fly but they would be shot at anyways...

Oh damn...here comes the tears...

So much damage is done already. So now they are just waiting for the bombs, the very things that will destroy them... Wow how powerful is that. The things that Manticore taught them to build/create, disarm/destroy, to use. It's all turned on them now just like that.*sobs*

Shit Alec that crazy bastard, what in Gods name is he doing? Taking pictures and stuff. But knowing Alec so well he has a good reason.

*contiues to cry* I can't believe it, it's all around and they can't do anything to stop it, it's unfair that anyone would do that!

Max I thought she was dead and Alec would find her dead. At least she's not dead right...Well I wrote too soon...

Fuck. Max has to make it I know she will. I mean it's Max, Maxie we are talking about...she makes it through horrible things before, this is almost just as horrible. What the hell am I talking about. It's the worse thing ever. *wipes nose*

During the whole next part I seriously can't write anything horrible or hateful to you. It was so well write I seriously think I'm going through everything Alec is going through. Just whoa...it was incredible that you wrote something like that, making is so believe to me. That's intense. *wipes the tears*

After that I would think it's over...but you have something else in plan, cleaver. I think you want me to cry more though, damn you *pokes tongue out even though I'm crying my eyes out*

SKETCHY! Oh Gods. What's going on this has me stroking my chin while wipeing my tears.

That was deep even for Sketchy, yet this whole thing probably changed a lot of people, it should change everyone I think.

Alec, you are truely a crazy bastard. Smart but crazy bastard. *lets out a small ironic laugh*

Shit, I think this is one of the things that made me cry the hardest...I don't know why I love your story to death and I keep reading it no matter how bad it is or how bad it gets. I still read it over and over.

Ugh. After reading it the first time my throat went completely dry and my hands were shakey. Not to mention I thought I have no more liquid in my eyes to cry ever in my life again. Then I read it again this time hands not as shakey but still all the tears and throat sore and a little less dry. It doesn't change now, I have got every single tear like I did the first time, and I still have the sore throat from crying. Everytime I feel just like Alec does in the story. It's unbelieveably, truely incredible.

I didn't read it completely this time because that would just make me unable to write a review, I skipped over the parts I wrenched my heart out in sobs.

Again I praise your work that you done here, and still do. This was most deinfately a must read fanfic for me. In my opinion anyone who doesn't like this is insane, truely nutters. I understand some maybe hate it because what it's written about and such, but if they aren't looking for Angst and Tragic events I don't think they sould read it and critize it.

Anyways...take into consideration about the story idea I sujested, and if you need any help writing it I could definately help out with that.

Deadly Toxic