Reviews for Crescendo
Xx.Nights'Xheart.xX chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
wow u just abondon the story for 2 years and don't even try and finish it.

wow thats something.

what ever.

ur story not mine just saying that dissaponting.
lovingsora chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
I LOVE this fanfic! It was a good idea to let Seiso and Ouran compete with each other.

Frankly, I don't mind the OC character. I'm even glad she's a Lobelia student, because I don't think that every girl in Lobelia is 'bad', so a friendly Lobelia student was a smart move

I really hope you will continue soon!
Hana Yen chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
Ooh, very nice! Please update soon!
Ranranran chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
Oh, I've waited for so long, please update! Can't wait to see what will happen next! XDD
book-chan chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Oh I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see more. The use of Skip Beat was great! Its going to be interesting to see where you go from here.
SimplyChristine chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
OMG! Crossover, crossover!

Pleease let there be HinoxLen and TamakixHaruhi!
chibianime chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
I love it! It's really interesting...

Also, how you tied in Skip Beat! was very nice. (I'm a fan of that, along with OHSHC)
stardreams9625 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I love La corda d'oro!

Great fan fic!

Please do continue.

Keep up the good work.

Kyouya and Len competing !

Wow...thats going to be one big competition!

XOXO
Selfless Love chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
I'm sad to hear that you've lost some of your inspiration, but I do hope you'll continue writing.

I started watching the Kiniro no Corda anime so that I can get a feel of the characters, and now that I've seen a bit of both worlds, I think you're doing a fantastic job.

I really do want to see where this goes. I would love to see how they react if/when they find out Haruhi is a girl.

On a side note, I just realised that it seems only fitting that the Host Club members would be music students, considering they have their activities in the Third Music Room.
SailorMelina chapter 5 . 12/31/2007
Hee...I'm happy about how the chapter turned out (I already read it, but still..hehe). Please keep on your best!
Sambucivox chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
I liked it, though I find La Corda too pink for my taste... and I can't stand Kahoko, as kind-hearted as she can be. But the reactions of the other students to Haruhi's (pathetical) rendition was hilarious, as was her deadpan attitude while the rest is competitive and cheery and excited.

Good job, I'll keep reading it.
Christy994 chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
I really like this story. Though I don't think you can clean clarinets with oil. But I'm not really sure cause i just starting playing the clarinet this year. I think its cool that Haruhi's playing the clarinet!
Itazura-na-kiss chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ouran/Corda seems to me like the perfect crossover, I love it!

Can't wait to read on. Will you pair up Haruhi with one of the Corda-boys? _ *grin
Selfless Love chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
I really like how this story is coming up, although it's a little confusing to follow, since there are so many characters (and as I haven't seen Kiniro no Corda, there's even more names to remember). Keep writing, I'd love to see what happens!
pianomaestra chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
Three words make this fic awesome: hot cross buns.

I can so imagine Haruhi playing that if she was forced into a competition. I love the image of the twins fighting with Lobelia, and Melee is hilarious.

Can't wait to see more.