Reviews for Ace Lightning: Knight's Designation
Blue-InkedFrost chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
What you did with this fic turned out to be really cool. :D One thing I admire about it is that you gave it a complete plot in a relatively small word count-I'm really impressed how you were able to restrain yourself to end it where you ended it Nicely held back! I know nothing of the crossover, but I thought you did well on establishing the crossover characters to a novice-Zack came across as quite well defined and interesting rather than a blank unfamiliar character I couldn't feel anything for. Bravo, Allison!
Louise chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
omg i didn't even know we had a section for this. lol cant wait to see illusion and sparx's argument
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Interesting fic. I know absolutely nothing about Dark Angel, so there's not much I can say about this chapter. The Ace/LI/Sparx scene seemed nicely in character, Mark's dreams sound pretty intriguing, and I think you're right about Kat's character. (I find the image of Ace/LI/Sparx as humanworld!vigilantes surprisingly intriguing. I can just picture the Knights running around in the black motorcyclist outfits with LI as reluctant spokeswoman and tree-climber!) Like I said in my review of OUaT, your writing is improving, and it's really good to see you're still writing in the Ace section. All the best for your writing as you continue this! Hopefully next time I'll get it on alert in a timely fashion. ;)
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Intriguing. I wish I knew more about Dark Angel to understand ore of what's going on but... hey, if it's Ace Lightning too I can deal. I look forwards to seeing where you take this.

"And as for Kat being an X5, well she didn’t have that much character to worry about changing." *CRACKS UP* I hate to sound like a fanbrat but... so true. So true XD