Reviews for Marriage & Family
G4G21 chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
I loved this chapter! Please write more soon!

One idea could be that maybe Kayla and Peter go look for a house, visit Kayla or Peter's parents. Maybe Nick comes back for a visit and brings a girl home and Peter and Kayla go out with him on a double date. One other idea could be they start thinking about having a baby when a few months pass.

Please write more!
G4G21 chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Please update! Maybe have Peter and Kayla kissing around the hospital alot since they're newlyweds and Dylan, Lu, and Lana get annoyed with the lovey dovey, but in a good way. Also, another idea could be Peter and Kayla getting used to living together as a married couple. Please update soon! I love this story!
G4G21 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
I loved this chapter! Please Continue!
Gwendoly2 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
the story is AWESOME PLEASE CONTINUE I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
smfan21 chapter 6 . 5/22/2009
good story line! please update soon! maybe you can put in a part where Peter and Kayla are in the supply closet or the bathroom. Or something where they almost get caught being together.
futuredoctor21 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
great chapter! please update! i really wanna know what happends in the next chapter!
ilovetowrite chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
great chapter! i loved all of it! please update another chapter. maybe more of them on their honeymoon in the bahamas! please! thanks
Gwendoly2 chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Keep going please
ilovetowrite chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
i love this story! please update soon! im dying without it!
Strong med chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
well! are you going to keep writing or not! get on with it !
smthegame21 chapter 4 . 1/17/2008
oh i loved this chapter! please update soon! i cant wait to read about the wedding! keep up the great work!
StRoNg MeDiCiNe FaN chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Aww.. that was such a cute chapter! I loved it! Please update soon! I can't wait to read the wedding chapter and honeymoon chapter! Please add more Kayla/Peter romance to the next chapter! I love this story! Keep writing and update soon!
smfan21 chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Love this chapter! I love the idea of them going to Sandals resort. good idea! hope you have more Kayla/Peter romance in your next chapter for the wedding/honeymoon. Also maybe have them stay a week, but when they get home they decide to look at new apartments or something. i dont know, you write whatever. Please updat soon and keep up the great writing! I love this story.
klee chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
i love it! keep going! i agree, have more kayla peter romance! theyre so cute! im glad ur writing kayla peter story because I lost with out the others! where did they all go!
StRoNg MeDiCiNe FaN chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
Wow! that was a great chapter! I love the Kayla Peter romance! Hopefully you'll have a little more of the two of them in your next chapter! But I loved it! Please udpate again soon!