Reviews for Heart's Like The Tides
the freak locked in ur closet chapter 11 . 6/21/2009
yes! finally the war is started! cant wait for derak to kick ass
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 6/18/2009
Whoa. Sadi had the courage to stand up to his mother and tell her what he thought of her and Akoni. That must have taken lots and lots of bravery for him to do that.

Now that Andromeda has told him that he is dead to her and disowned him, will Sadi join Derak's side? I think he would be a great asset to the Absols.

Yeah! Favian came to help Derak!
there wont be a sequel chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
Nyah! I've missed this story!

I liked this chappie! I was surprised when Sadi rebelled, but I'm glad that he did! Yay! Then when Favian showed up at the end, I was just... yay! Sorry for the lack of better words, but those were my reactions, LOL! XD I can't wait to see what happens!

Anyhoozer, great to see another chappie! Keep up the good work! :D

Kenzie
Riiskaa chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
:D Wow this chapter went by really fast but I enjoyed it still. And wow! A "continent-wide, inter-pokemon war" huh? That sounds bad.

By the way, still lovin Wasaki :) and I'm glad Sacha finally gained some confidence, AND: the Persian's speech was epic. Really. I was all, "Wow he has some serious insight," when I read it. Good job :)

So anyways, like always, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Galalithial chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
the persian sounded like a stoner, if only pokemon had drugs and he talked about the universe...
Ex chapter 9 . 1/31/2009
OMG SQUE. Hello Bel. It's ex, ex- something. ex-quisite zenith! Yes, that's it.

I love how you suddenly had Nurse Joy pop out of nowhere. It was a really awesome twist! :33

I don't go to much anymore but I'll still be reviewing as a guest. :33 Hrm... contact me some day! :3 Try if you wanna chat. My name there is ex-traordinary and you can probably find my e-mail there too! :33 *hugs* I missed you!
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Wow! I couldn't stop reading this chapter-it was so incredible!

I thought that Wasaki and Schemer were done for it when that Nurse Joy caught them but then Meleah appeared and saved them both!

I couldn't believe that Wasaki's whole plan was to switch places with Sacha so he could silience his own crying conscience by getting killed instead. Wasaki seems to be sorry for all the sins he created and caused in the past

I Knew it! I Knew it! Meleah DOES have feelings for Wasaki!

In a way it's a shame that Schemer was killed but on the other hand he was threatening to kill Sacha, along with Wasaki and Mleah if he didn't get his payment. He did get his payment-he paid with his life
Riiskaa chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Yes yes YES! I am so satisfied. I am also pleased at the way this chapter came out! I was all, "No Wasaki don't die even though you were evil and probably deserve it! You are awesome now!"...Wow it's incredible how you made me hate and then love one character. I absolutely adore how Wasaki went from being evil to being good and now practically my FAVORITE character. It's amazing! AMAZINg.

Anyways, I am still in love with this story. I hope your updates are indeed more frequent now! And if I'm reading correctly, there will be a sequel to THIS story? So there will be three stories? Now I am so pumped!

As always, your writing is a pleasant experience, your characters ever-changing and, in my own opinion, very well developed. Like living and breathing. The dialog flows very fluidly and your descriptions are awesome!

Have I mentioned I can't wait for the next chapter? No? Well I can't! I can't, I say!
ThunderRiver411 chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
This is a pretty good story so far. Continue soon. Check out my story sometime. When you have time.
Saiyakitsune chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
why does this sound like the sequql to the lion kings? now that I thinak about it, a place long forgotten is just like lion kings. either way this is a well thought out story keep up the good work.
WyldClaw chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
you got Schemer’s name from Thomas the Tank Engine, right? I’m guessing he is a sneasel casue he’s really sneaky . Now that Wasaki has gotten into the Nanab Valley Pokemon Center will he be able to find and rescue Sacha before it’s too late? So if Maleah followed Wasaki’s sent all the way there, could it be that she is developing feelings for him?
there wont be a sequel chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Dude, it took me freakin' forever to figure out that Schemer was a Sneasel O_o

Anywho... can't wait for the next update! :D Just gets more interesting... Yayz :]

K-San
Riiskaa chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Love!

It's getting more interesting as you go! Who was that in the Pokemon Center? Is Sacha still alive? I shall wait till next chappy and find out! D

Is Schemer from the show Speed Racer, perhaps?

Kuroze
there wont be a sequel chapter 7 . 2/29/2008
Whoot! Update!

Lovely chappie. You always know how to make something interesting even more interesting. Seriously. I love it :]

Can't wait for more!

K-San
ex-quisite zenith chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
Ohmygosh. Bel! *hugs*

Wasaki seems to be in a lot of trouble now. He's off to save Sacha and it seems Maleah is going to find him. Although I do hope Wasaki meets the main characters again; it would be quite... odd if he saw Derak again. Ugh, that would be a disaster.

I don't see anything wrong with this chapter. Although I was starting to wonder if you where even going to update! But, hey, school's a deadly maze of homework and... well, homework. I don't blame you.

And, pictures, huh? I have friends who could help with that. I'll try and ask. I think I still remember your username from Neopets. I can send it to you there. If I can remember! Keep updating, Bel! Disasol says hi too. Yay for absol.