Reviews for Drunk
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 3/6
This is really well written. It's late and I'm not very coherent, but I really enjoyed this character insight. Poor Leo. He tries so hard and they just resent him for it.
dreamlittleyo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
beautifully done, I ADORED this!
redxcanary chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
aww poor leo :(

very good story, original

LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow, it really seemed like it was Raph in the beginning. You did a great job with this.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful one-shot right here! I love drunk fics and they're always really amazing when it's not Raph. Seriously, I really liked how you tapped into Leo's thoughts and doubts. Very nice!
ducky76 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I love how you present all of Raph and Leo's issues in your stories. It is one of the most interesting things about the family dynamic of the Ninja Turtles, and you explore both of their understandings of their situation so well. Every one of the stories is so deep and thoughtful. This one is no exception, and I loved your take on Leo's insecurities and fears for his family. And Don is the perfect brother to witness and silently examine both Raph's and Leo's problems.

I think you've got to be one of the best of the writer's of TMNT fanfiction.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was really fantastic. It might be my favorite of the work I've seen of yours so far, but that's a really tough call to make because you're very talented.

This was just an amazing look into both Leo and Don's characters. The idea that Leo would get drunk on his own is not something I would have considered before, or easily swallowed from just any author I think... but this story made me buy it hook, line, and sinker.

There were just so many powerful moments in this fic. Thanks again for writing it. A part of me wishes to see it, if the natural follow-up ever did occur... (them all getting drunk together, I mean). It might be a hoot, or a vehicle for more angst and exploration, depending on how you ran with it.

But another part of me appreciates that you left this up to the reader's imagination. Somehow I'm disinclined to believe that it would be quite the easy solution that Donnie seems to be hoping for at the end of this oneshot.

Excellent work, once again. I can definitely see why people speak of you like you are one of the stars of this fandom. :)

XOXO

Winnychan
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Sneaky sneaky! I was expecting a raph fic. Even though Leo is my fav I was going to read this "Raph" fic cause I like the way you've characterized them! i look forward to reading more. Cheers.
midge lupin chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This story gave me chills. You capture each character so perfectly! I'm so glad I found your fics! *zooms off to read more*
Elsiah chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wonderful oneshot. I can definitely see Don as the "caretaker" of his brothers. His final conclusion holds a bit of dark humor that is drowned out by the fact that, sadly, Don speaks the truth. The solution may only be found within the problem. Those final two sentences pulled the entire fic together. Great angst, and great work!
Herr Wozzeck chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Yeah.

Nice angstiness. I like how the argument is resolved, and I also like the topic of the argument.

So yes.

Please keep on writing the way I know you can!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Very nicely done! I must say I am surprised at how well written this was. (No offense!) I'm hoping there's a sequel to this, but if not it's still pretty darn good on its own. _
Tristripe chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
wow...that was amazing. i think i was just as shocked as Donnie was when it was reveiled that it was leo not raph drunk. i like the last line in that they all should get drunk.

poor leo, he see's being a brother and a leader is the same. to keep them safe from the outside and from themselves is his responsibilty and it breaks him that he fails in that.

...im going to go contemplate now.

Tri
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Great story. I really liked it. Don has a point and so does Leo. Awesome job. You are an awesome writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Awesome writing! I really think you should go further with Don's last thought, and really write what happens when the four of them get drunk together. That could go so many ways it makes my head spin (not as bad as Leo's is though) but I'll bet, since you wrote it, that you have a clearer idea in your mind.

Back to this piece... great to see the aspect of the battle between being leader and being a brother, you laid it out well. Also, a nice little twist there, when he said "I'm just not as clumsy as Raph." Great writing as always, keep it up!