Reviews for Of Love and Chocobos
roxashowl chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Lol poor squally and cloudy heehee hey fell to the floor. Anyways, please update more i really want to know what happens *looking like a kicked in the face puppy*
TeukieWookie chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Ok...the person who put the very rude comment about your story is just a jerk with no imagination. By you starting out with yourself talking to the characters is just a fun little moment that mostly ALL people enjoy to read cause there interesting ! I actually laughed at the whole not on my desk thing...please, if the commeny made you sad or angry just look at all the good reviews you got, including mine!pats you and that person that left that comment I actually enjoy her pandora hearts stories, and critizsim is apprectiated but that was just plain rude, you used your view for some of it so that you could sti hide leons emotions and there thoughts so it wouldent be messed up! I love the whole idea of cloud sorta being a country boy and Vincent was just...off. But him in the back seat of the van was totally cute and hot at the same time. I hope you will add some more to this story that way we can see a little more love with the eye brows and to pro e that you know I really did like this story , you should now that I just typed this ALL out on my iPod touch and now I can't feel my thumbs...-momentai-
Eriko Akikuro chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
We are suuuuuch kindered spirits! omg I think i made my fiance jealous raving about how much i absolutely love you lol. Great story obviously! and please write more.
Seraphcruxislover chapter 5 . 6/23/2008
This is an amazing story, I totally love the way you have depicted cloud's sister! Update soon and keept it up!
Shishisama93 chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
hell, i just read through this and i can't wait for update!
fireykaigurl chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
FINALLY! I started reading this, like, last summer and then it just stopped. I was so let down. You best keep up the writing missy!
Eriko Akikuro chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
omg u r amazing! please write more soon! please!
WingedHeartIntertwined0910 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
i really like this story! I wonder what Leon whispered to Clo *laughs quietly*
Midicronica chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Seriously...your story sucks. It's in YOUR point of view, to make a good story you have to put it in someone else's point of view. Plus, your story is even more lame because at the begining of the story you have Cloud and Leon talk. Stupid, then you talk to them. You can't talk to them! Every good writer doesn't talk to the chars. I quote...

Cloud: Hello

Leon: …nh.

Yuki: O.k. onward to the story.

Leon: Why are we your latest victims?

Yuki: Because, you like Cloud. Cloud likes you. Your both my favorite KH characters. So, I decided it was time that I write a KH fanfic.

Leon: Still why?

Cloud: You don’t want to be with me Leon? -watery eyed-

Leon: No it’s not that.

Cloud: Yuki Leon doesn’t love me anymore! –crying-

Yuki: It’s all right my little chocobo! Leon will love you in the end!

Cloud: -sniff- Really?

Yuki: Of course, how could he not fall madly in love with a cute little chocobo uke like you?

Leon: That’s just it I can’t

Yuki: See he admits it!

Cloud: I love you Leon! –hugs Leon- -Leon blush-

Yuki: Now the story even though this just the prologue.

Cloud Leon: WHAT?

Oh and here's the stupidest part,

Cloud: Thank you Leon. I really don’t feel like getting paired with a smoker or a sadistic masochistic narcissus.

Leon: You owe me now.

Cloud: Oh, how we’ll I ever repay you.

-they start making out-

Yuki: Boys save it for later! –sigh- Read and Review please. Hey no hot man sex on the my desk. Have it on the bed!

Oh and I couldn't forget the rest of that.

Yuki: So what do you think?

Leon: This things frickin’ long for a prologue. You could have made this a whole chapter!

Yuki: I didn’t feel like it.

Cloud: Leon please don’t sas the author or she may do something stupid.

Leon: She’s all ready done that more than once.

Yuki: That’s it if I here any more lip out of Leon I’ll have Axel or Sephirothe paired with Cloud!

Leon: Fine I’ll stop.

Cloud: Thank you

The cold hard truth...you suck.
twilightpath chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
So scary... Cloudy got mail from a girl... IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! RUN!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
aw sweet, please update soon.
Eriko Akikuro chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
GOD D* YOU! I WAITED SO FRIGGIN LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE TO PROMISE YOULL DO THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! *falls to floor sobbing in a total 'happiest emo gurl on earth' scene* "its ok Yuff. come on now come on" Vincent and Cloud pull Yuffie off the floor scowling at Yuki*
Tobirion chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Vincent knows who the "author" is...

The unveiling was hilarious!

Nice job! Oh, and just so you know. Sephiroth is how you spell his name, no "e". \

Update soon!

...please?
Aoi Emi chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Nu! T.T I wanted to see what happens next! Please update son! I like Chloe!
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 3 . 8/26/2007
if you update soon i'll give you a basket of cookies.