Reviews for King For A Day
takedigi chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
This story has been amazing. I loved it. Each chapter has been exciting. A great adventure with many mysteries, fighting, funny moments. What I liked most is the strength of bond of friendship Sonic and Tails. Best friends and brothers. Together they are incredible.

I liked the prince Miles. It was nice when Sonic (2) returned to see his friend.

I liked the end of the story. Especially mysteries and truths that have been revealed. Merlin and Zonic are interesting characters. The story "Prophecy" is complete? It was surprising Tails in the previous chapter.

Thanks for recommending this story. Is awesome. Thank you.
takedigi chapter 16 . 12/4/2015
AMAZING. I am totally surprised. I didn't expect this final. Finally the prince Miles appears. Is it normal to pass these things in the last second? The Sonic team has been incredible. And Tails has been impressive. I liked the scene of triangle jump.

Now, the last chapter.
takedigi chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
Awesome chapter. The ceremony has been incredible. So realistic, specified all the details. And a shocking end. I cannot wait to read the last chapters. History has surprised me again. It would be interesting a drawing of Tails and Cream. But I cannot. I'm sorry.

The scenes have been well written. From different points of view. Cool.
takedigi chapter 14 . 12/3/2015
Shocking end. It is horrible to the possible fate of the universe of Prince Mails. I react like Sonic. I did not like how dark it was that conversation. It is too realistic and terrible. I hope everything is resolved. I cannot imagine the destruction of a universe. It is an infinite sea of lives. I hope Sonic and Tails to get out of this threat.
takedigi chapter 13 . 12/3/2015
The story gets more exciting. The emotions of the characters are displayed. New mysteries and possible events. It is interesting to read problems between Sonic and Tails. I mean, even best friends, also have problems at times. Confront them and overcome them makes more strong their friendship.
takedigi chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
Another incredible chapter. I love it. It is interesting the moments of royalty. Complicated and interesting. I'm enjoying moments of Tails and Sonic (2). New mysteries and new characters. It's exciting.
takedigi chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
An interesting chapter. New truths and future actions of the characters. Interesting conversation of the two Sonic. The story is becoming more exciting.
takedigi chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Amazing. It was very exciting from start to finish. It has been incredible the last battle of Kodos. Also, the meeting of the two Sonic. It is interesting, thoughts Sonic (2). I wonder what will happen.
takedigi chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Awesome chapter. I liked the conversation of Sonic and Tails. There are several ways to disguise someone. Sonic made sure of discovering where was his friend. When Tails speaks that language scientist with Sonic or another friend, It is funny. Another shocking end. I'm excited.
takedigi chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
Amazing. A shocking end. I cannot imagine what will happen. I loved the spy mission. They are a good team even in another world. It now remains to discover the whereabouts of Sonic.
takedigi chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
Another impressive chapter. The end has impacted me. The Death Egg. Wow. It was exciting battles in this chapter. New secrets. The adventure of Sonic and Tails continues. yeah
takedigi chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Exciting. The story is still amazing. The end of the chapter has been impressive. Action and chaos is happening to Sonic and Tails. The conspiracy has become more dangerous.
takedigi chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Yes. Finally appeared Sonic. I loved his infiltration. I like his fun moments. The story gets more interesting. New mysteries and new places. This story is exciting.
takedigi chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Amazing. Secrets, lies, betrayals. In addition to the atmosphere of Sonic characters. The story is incredible. I cannot wait for more characters appears.
takedigi chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
The story is exciting. The incredible thing about a parallel world isn't only differences of places, also of the characters. It must be very difficult to impersonate someone else. For now, Tails is doing well.