Reviews for King For A Day
Stitchfan 82 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
This Story was really good.
But some what sad.
For reasons that others have mentioned.
Also its to bad Tails did not get to teach the Prince to fly.
TheFndObsCmdn chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
Woohoo! That was an AWESOME story! I loved every bit of it. Just brilliant! Umm... Yeah, that's it. Exceptional story. No other way to describe it. FANTASTIC!
jakeroo123 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Tails appears to be rather weirded out by Cream... Understandable, really, considering that in every version of canon, he barely knows her.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wouldn't the No Zone Merlin be Zerlin?
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I just want to say this is one of the few Zone Cop stories on here that doesn't involve a Self Insert type character. And it's rather quite entertaining and it feels character driven almost. I like the 'prince and the pauper' reference since pretty much everyone will think the same thing at once.

I'm just surprised that this zone doesn't have a Sally... whenever there's been a Acorn Family, there's been a Sally. Makes me wonder.

The idea of a benign Robotnik seems to be a stable of alternate Zones, there seem to be a healthy amount of benign Eggmans in the Sonic-Verses. Just goes to show everyones fate is their own I suppose.

Nilrim was ironically the name of a one off antagonist in King Arthur And the Knights of Justice cartoon that was Merlin's dark side.

The only REAL problem I can think of for this story is the lack of surprise. I can't say I feel driven to find out what happens next because I have just too strong a gut feeling of what'll happen next.

But I have to give you a zillion brownie points for One Thing! You have the characters, IN CHARACTER! Congrats.
Plot Hole Digger chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
Yeah! Cool story! Apologies for the late review (new user), but I just had to say that I highly enjoyed this fic! I thought it just really clicked; the pacing, the characters, the story. Definitely one of my favourites on the site.
Truth and Reconciliation chapter 16 . 9/30/2009
Ah, only after reading silver fox do i understand this.

I think you should put a note to all other readers about the silver fox reference.

Truth and Reconciliation chapter 8 . 9/25/2009
why was there a laser pistol hanging on the wall in the first place? I dont think any robot would leave it lying around. Arn't the robots' guns inbuilt?

Truth and Reconciliation chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
Lovely story! Goes to show how Tails can adapt to situations.

Glass lady chapter 2 . 3/25/2009
I really like this! Tails gets to have his own adventure. This reminds me of the episode of Sonic Underground where Sonic went to a parallel universe. Oh yeah, that episode happens to be one of my favorites.
Angel Fantasy chapter 15 . 11/3/2008
Oh no.
Tailsisreal chapter 17 . 9/7/2008
Loved this story! I read it all over the period of two days after I started! (just couldn't stay away!) Huge props for the great portrayal of the characters' personalities! They were authentic and believable, yet you also managed to change them throughout the story as well. All your OC's were perfect too! Your writing style reminds me exactly of my own because it flows so well and gets into the fun little details that most authors will leave out. This story is overall just plain awesome! I'm glad I read it, and there are a few scenes or lines from this story that are still stuck in my head! (Eli, for instance; I could see the complete picture of what Tails looked like perfectly in my mind as Sonic dressed him up!) Nice job, really!
Godsliltippy chapter 17 . 9/5/2007
That was an amazingly well written story and very entertaining! I really enjoyed reading it! I hope to read more of your work soon :D Thanks so much!

Lots o' love!

Tippy
Matt Lans chapter 17 . 8/26/2007
O, tricky ending there! And clues to a possible sequal? Well, even if that's so, I'm really looking forward to the PREqual, first. XD
vintagegamenerd46 chapter 17 . 8/17/2007
{Claps happily} A perfect ending to a perfect story! I enjoyed every sentence of it. You're an amazing author. :)