Reviews for Whisper Sweet Nothings
CSIsnickers101 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was so sweet! Loved it!
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Great job! I think he would've done the same thing in the episode like he did here instead of just shielding her from it like Grissom does in so many episodes, Nick was really concerned for her and he let her know that he was there for her. I thought it was cute how he turned away from her when she moved to bend down and then asked her if she would like to get dressed first before fixing the tea. And then told her to get dressed again before he pounced on her. I think they are so great together so much better than her and Grissom. Again that was a great job!
zan1781 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
*grabs kleenix box*
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Pounce, please! LOL! Loved the last line. I was anxious for someone to write a one-shot about this show. Great job. I loved it! :)
xoSnickersxo chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aww how cute! i think nick shoulda pounced on her! lol! very good job!
jdcocoagirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
its nice to see that nick can be the man and guidance for sara to help her see through it. even i havent seen empty eyes i saw some of the picture of them and nick really looks concern for sara.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cute bit with the towel at the end. Very nice comfort from Nick.
KittyDoggyLover chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Awesome story! I totally loved it. Very emotional, yet very sweet at the end. It was perfect!
MrsEads chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*SQUEE!* *Glomps Ann until the end of time*

About time for some Snickers lovin' from you! That was a lovely lovely piece - the perfect little oneshot to help me avoid my Bio lab. Very nicely done - Nick's emotional side is something I'll never get tired of seeing, and you write it so well. Thanks for satisfying my craving for all things chocolate, nougat, caramel, and peanut. :)
Sepps chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was really cute. I love it when you go Nick/Sara with your stories. Really, you should do it more often. :)
necira-skies chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
great NS one-shot (much prefered to the GSR in the episode) I love how Nick comforted her, helped her to feel better...that's something he would do
Gear's Girl chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was good, very sweet of Nick