Reviews for Musings On Love
Bestelle20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow. Poignant. That is the word that comes to my mind to describe how this story of yours is and made me feel. The simplicity of the style of the words, entences make it more overwhelming than any redundancy. It was powerful. the resignation and guilt were what really made this story so heartbreaking.

thank you!

:-) Stella
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
OH MY GAWD! I LOV'D it! This would of been a great entry for the FEB. challenge! (I could see it put in first person!) What a FANTASTIC way to think of Brennan's concept of 'love making'! NICELY done!

~G :D
canthereisto chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow. Just wow. That makes so much sense, it's so Brennan, so logical yet emotional in a way we all know she the capacity for. I really loved it, it was short but all that was said was all that was needed. I should make more sense than this so for that I apologise.

Ava
shabam chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I have no idea why you don't have fifteen million reviews on this. I just loved it. There's a poetry in it that you don't find in many Bones fics. Definitely on the favorites.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is like an incredibly amazing perfect story and I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet! Love the emotions, the musings, the everything. Favorite!